Windows 10: Photoshop edit BSOD IAsTORa.SYS

Discus and support Photoshop edit BSOD IAsTORa.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, this morning the PC locked up while scrolling on Facebook.... No BSOD but I had to manually shut down and restart. New dump file attached.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Russ85, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Russ85 Win User

Photoshop edit BSOD IAsTORa.SYS

Well, this morning the PC locked up while scrolling on Facebook.... No BSOD but I had to manually shut down and restart. New dump file attached.

Not sure where to go from here, maybe run memtest?

Thanks,
    Wayne

Russ85, Jun 8, 2017

2. can u explain "locked up" please?

BSODHunter, Jun 8, 2017
  3. Russ85 Win User
    The computer was unresponsive to mouse commands. I had several internet tabs running and could not switch from one to another. I tried to open disc manager to shut down Microsoft Edge but unresponsive. I left the PC in this state for about 30 minutes to see what would happen. When I returned, the screen was black and would not respond to keyboard or mouse. I tapped on the power button briefly to see if the PC had gone into sleep mode but again no response. Finally, I held down the power button for a few seconds and then restarted.

Wayne

Russ85, Jun 8, 2017
  4. Photoshop edit BSOD IAsTORa.SYS

ok, but this was no bluescreen. That was a system freeze and can have thousands of causes. Let us know if you have problems again.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Photoshop edit BSOD IAsTORa.SYS

1. Photoshop edit BSOD IAsTORa.SYS - Similar Threads - Photoshop edit BSOD

2. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Causing BSOD: As the title says. Ive been experiencing BSOD with Photoshop. I use After Effects as well, and i do not run across any issues. However, photoshop Bsod after using less then 10min I was hoping i could get some assistance in diagnosing the issue. Here is my Minidump file:...
  3. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop Causing BSOD: As the title says. Ive been experiencing BSOD with Photoshop. I use After Effects as well, and i do not run across any issues. However, photoshop Bsod after using less then 10min I was hoping i could get some assistance in diagnosing the issue. Here is my Minidump file:...
  4. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event 129 iaStorA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 129 iaStorA: My PC specs:Motherboard: GIGABYE H81M-DS2 Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G3450 @ 3.40GHz 2 CPUs, ~3.4GHz Graphics: IntelR HD Graphics in DirectX Diagnostic Tool Driver Model: WDDM 2.0 in DirectX Diagnostic Tool RAM: 4GB 3,39GB usable DRR3 SSD: Colorful SL300 128GBCD Drive: LG...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSOD with Photoshop

BSOD with Photoshop: I've had Photoshop CC 2014 since I've had my laptop (around 6 months), and it worked fine up until around a week ago. I launched it last week, and it opened the loading up screen, and before it was over, I got a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I've...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. BSOD iaStorA / ntoskrnl.exe+142480

BSOD iaStorA / ntoskrnl.exe+142480: Hello, I am consistently getting a BSOD once a day with my machine. I've tried as many things as I could and can't seem to get it solved. System is a Alienware 15 R2, I swapped the 1TB HGST drive for a Samsung 850 EVO 2TB at the user drive. Main OS drive is factory installed...
Tags: