Windows 10: Photoshop Elements Serial Number

Discus and support Photoshop Elements Serial Number in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Photoshop Elements from the Microsoft Store, it has downloaded and loaded fine. The one thing I don't have, and it seems to be a common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveFerrier, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Photoshop Elements Serial Number

I purchased Photoshop Elements from the Microsoft Store, it has downloaded and loaded fine. The one thing I don't have, and it seems to be a common problem, is the serial number. Doing some research I cannot find any resolution to the issue. Another problem is you guys make it almost impossible (i'm still trying with no success) to talk to or contact any living person about his problem. Extremely disappointing for a company of this size to make it so had to resolve issues.

:)

SteveFerrier, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TopCatRB Win User

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 NO Serial Numbers

Why does Microsoft refuse to provide a Serial Number with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 if the product is purchased from Microsoft Store?

Adobe insist that a Serial Number must be obtained from the retailer (Microsoft Store). Adobe will not enable product registration or support because there is no Serial Number. Adequate knowledge based technical support, product updates and upgrades may
    not be possible through Microsoft.

TopCatRB, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Lise270 Win User
    Photoshop Elements

Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop.

It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop).

Now my laptop has broken and I lost my first copy of photoshop elements, but how do I access the second copy of the software?

I want it on the same laptop as before (harddrive and mainboard has changed) and I just want to download it again. I cannot figure out how though. I cannot find my serial number for example.

Thank you for your help,

Lise

Lise270, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Photoshop Elements Serial Number

photoshop elements 8 won't open

Hi Jay,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Photoshop elements 8 on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Photoshop elements 9 (latest version) from the below link and check if it helps.
    Adobe apps - download and installation help

After downloading the setup file, Install the setup files through compatibility mode by following the below steps.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode and Run the program with Windows 8.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Photoshop Elements Serial Number

1. Photoshop Elements Serial Number - Similar Threads - Photoshop Elements Serial

2. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  3. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  4. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store - Serial number Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Serial number Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022: I have bought, downloaded and installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 from Microsoft Store Win 11 version. To get support from Adobe, they require a serial number. Where do I find the serial number for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022?...
  6. Microsoft Store - Serial number Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022

Microsoft Store - Serial number Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022: I have bought, downloaded and installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 from Microsoft Store Win 11 version. To get support from Adobe, they require a serial number. Where do I find the serial number for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022?...
  7. Photoshop Elements 2021

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop Elements 2021: HELP!! I need help with a purchase and am at the point of tears with MS's byzantine "help" structure. I'm at the end of my rope and hoping for a lifeline here.Two days ago I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 and downloaded it to my Windows 10 PC. I was able to open and...
  8. Photoshop Elements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop Elements: Hi I have Canon Utilities 3 installed on my windows ten Laptop and also Canon DDP4,Plus I also have Photoshop elements 19 installed.I use Canon Utilities and DDP4 for doing my photos,When I connect my Camera It opened canons utilitys and allows me to download the photos from...
  9. Photoshop Elements 12

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop Elements 12: I have photoshop elements 12 on a disc. Can I install that on a windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-elements-12/8d624477-ac6e-4c91-9cf8-2a496a886494
  10. Photoshop Elements

Photoshop Elements: Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop. It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop). Now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have serial number for photoshop elements2018