Windows 10: Photoshop Elements

Discus and support Photoshop Elements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop. It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lise270, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Lise270 Win User

Photoshop Elements

Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop.

It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop).

Now my laptop has broken and I lost my first copy of photoshop elements, but how do I access the second copy of the software?

I want it on the same laptop as before (harddrive and mainboard has changed) and I just want to download it again. I cannot figure out how though. I cannot find my serial number for example.

Thank you for your help,

Lise

:)

Lise270, Mar 13, 2019

2. photoshop elements 8 won't open

Hi Jay,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Photoshop elements 8 on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Photoshop elements 9 (latest version) from the below link and check if it helps.
    Download Photoshop Elements 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7

After downloading the setup file, Install the setup files through compatibility mode by following the below steps.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode and Run the program with Windows 8.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 13, 2019
  3. DirectX & Adobe Photoshop Elements

My laptop was recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I cannot access Photoshop Elements Organizer, receiving the error message that it could not be initialized and that I needed to download the most recent version of DirectX (the Elements Editor will
    open, but not the Organizer). I have downloaded DirectX but Elements cannot recognize it. Any suggestions?

TonyPHodges, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Photoshop Elements

Andre Da Costa, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Photoshop Elements

1. Photoshop Elements - Similar Threads - Photoshop Elements

2. can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...: Told about question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hp-probook-440-g8-notebook-pc-run-adobe/de4c9cc8-e7ad-4ae5-bbbf-a76338b25ba6
  3. can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...: Tell about question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hp-probook-440-g8-notebook-pc-run-adobe/de4c9cc8-e7ad-4ae5-bbbf-a76338b25ba6
  4. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop: Currently when using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature with Photoshop, the document is added to a print queue instead of allowing you to select where to save the file. Have tried Re-installing Photoshop without saving user preferences, disabling and re-enabling the feature,...
  5. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop: Currently when using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature with Photoshop, the document is added to a print queue instead of allowing you to select where to save the file. Have tried Re-installing Photoshop without saving user preferences, disabling and re-enabling the feature,...
  6. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...: I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find, or get the Serial Number to register it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-adobe-photoshop-elements-2024-from-the/c9d52501-f36f-4341-a4dc-245360fbb28b
  8. I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...: I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find, or get the Serial Number to register it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-adobe-photoshop-elements-2024-from-the/c9d52501-f36f-4341-a4dc-245360fbb28b
  9. I downloaded Photoshop element 9 on to windows 11. Windows will not reboot, troubleshoot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Photoshop element 9 on to windows 11. Windows will not reboot, troubleshoot...: I down loaded Photoshop 9 on to my new Acer Nitro 5.the install when well. When the program asked me to restart the computer the program gave me a black screen with Acer written. I did a hard on and off until the repair screen cam up. I tried troubleshoot and Start Repair...
  10. I downloaded Photoshop element 9 on to windows 11. Windows will not reboot, troubleshoot...

I downloaded Photoshop element 9 on to windows 11. Windows will not reboot, troubleshoot...: I down loaded Photoshop 9 on to my new Acer Nitro 5.the install when well. When the program asked me to restart the computer the program gave me a black screen with Acer written. I did a hard on and off until the repair screen cam up. I tried troubleshoot and Start Repair...