Windows 10: Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen

Discus and support Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased the latest version of Photoshop Elements recently from the Microsoft store. It runs OK, but I cannot start it efficiently.I normally want... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GKramer_500, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen

I purchased the latest version of Photoshop Elements recently from the Microsoft store. It runs OK, but I cannot start it efficiently.I normally want to use the Photo Editor, but it always starts with a Welcome screen, from which I have to manually request the Photo Editor, then wait while another load takes place.Adobe Help, https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/bypass-welcome-screen-photoshop-elements.htmlprovides three solutions:1 Use the settings button gear wheel at the top of the Welcome Screen to reset the default launch for future. My version of Photo Shop Elements ha

:)

GKramer_500, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows 10.

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Microsoft Solitaire collection and Photoshop Express?

• Are you not able to open Microsoft Solitaire collection and Photoshop Express?

• What exactly happens when you try to open Microsoft Solitaire collection and Photoshop Express?

• Are you getting any error message?

As a work around, I suggest you to run Window Store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2021
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 26, 2021
  4. otooleg Win User

Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen

1. Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen - Similar Threads - Photoshop Microsoft Store

2. Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen: I purchased the latest version of Photoshop Elements recently from the Microsoft store. It runs OK, but I cannot start it efficiently.I normally want to use the Photo Editor, but it always starts with a Welcome screen, from which I have to manually request the Photo Editor,...
  3. Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop from Microsoft Store cannot Bypass the Welcome Screen: I purchased the latest version of Photoshop Elements recently from the Microsoft store. It runs OK, but I cannot start it efficiently.I normally want to use the Photo Editor, but it always starts with a Welcome screen, from which I have to manually request the Photo Editor,...
  4. Microsoft and Photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and Photoshop: Why will Microsoft not allow me to set Photoshop as default app for a png file? With my old system--also Windows 10--it was not a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-photoshop/f4b9a298-8ef4-49e0-af7d-969dddf7710e
  5. Buyed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buyed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 from Microsoft Store: uyed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 from Microsoft Store - how to find Adobe serial number of product, to register it to adobe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buyed-adobe-photoshop-elements-2021-from-microsoft/a0b6c62e-bd05-4576-bfa5-27ac092e5cc8
  6. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download from Microsoft Store: I have received the same error as several others. Since this has been happening since 2015 and it is now 2020 why has this not been fixed? Why is this happening and why has it not been addressed with a permanent fix?...
  7. Cannot get past the welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get past the welcome screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ookgluk32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eac6xb/cannot_get_past_the_welcome_screen/
  8. Bypass welcome screen after resuming from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass welcome screen after resuming from sleep: I'm not sure it's called the welcome screen, i have to press Enter or use the mouse to get in. 129395
  9. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  10. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...