Windows 10: Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar

Discus and support Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title says, the photoshop cs6 icon is not showing on my taskbar [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicolasSotomayor, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar

As the title says, the photoshop cs6 icon is not showing on my taskbar Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar 88a5f038-664e-42c4-9b21-839d5891712e?upload=true.jpg

:)

NicolasSotomayor, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar

Taskbar icons showing wrong app?

My taskbar icons are suddenly showing the wrong app. This is a screenshot the taskbar with an open a PDF, it is showing the icon for Photoshop:

Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar [​IMG]

The file icons display correctly elsewhere. I've tried https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

nigelmercier, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar

1. Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar - Similar Threads - Photoshop icon showing

2. Icons in the taskbar not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the taskbar not showing: Hi! I have a problem with the icon images on the taskbar, which results in a problem with productivity.Explanation:When I open an app, it shows the icon correctly. However, when I switch to another desktop I use three, and then come back, the application is still open but the...
  3. Icons in the taskbar not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in the taskbar not showing: Hi! I have a problem with the icon images on the taskbar, which results in a problem with productivity.Explanation:When I open an app, it shows the icon correctly. However, when I switch to another desktop I use three, and then come back, the application is still open but the...
  4. Taskbar Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  5. Taskbar Icons not showing

Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  6. icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  7. icons not showing on taskbar

icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  8. icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Taskbar icons not showed

Taskbar icons not showed: As you can see from the screenshot i do not have an up arrow and I do not have icons I mean wifi/network adapter or volume settings and etc...Example what i mean by up arrow What I have :I can't turn them on I think :What can I do to fix it?...
  10. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is photoshop icon on the taskbar showing black