Windows 10: Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update

Discus and support Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by a7_., Jun 27, 2021.

1. a7_. Win User

Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2021
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update

Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update - Similar Threads - Photoshop opening latest

2. After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open: So I updated Windows 10 a few days ago and after doing so I noticed this, all the other programs seem to work just fine, but these two in particular take way too long to boot up....
  3. After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open: So I updated Windows 10 a few days ago and after doing so I noticed this, all the other programs seem to work just fine, but these two in particular take way too long to boot up....
  4. After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot open image files after latest Windows 10 update.

Cannot open image files after latest Windows 10 update.: July 13, 2021—KB5004237 OS Builds 19041.1110, 19042.1110, and 19043.1110 I believe is the latest update to my computer. After installing it, I can no longer open .JPG, .PNG or .BMP files. All I get is a blank window. If I try to "right-click" the image file to select "open...
  6. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...
  7. Unable to open Photoshop after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open Photoshop after Windows Update: After updating my PC, I can no longer open my ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 6. To me this is catastrophic , PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!! ***Modified title from: Today, you updated my windows10 PC,***...
  8. Can't open Photoshop after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open Photoshop after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an old version of Photoshop 6.0.1 which now won't open after a Windows update today. I get an error that says 'sorry unable to continue because of a hardware or system error, sorry but this error is unrecoverable'. Asking on the Adobe help pages, people re saying...
  9. touchpad dont work with photoshop after update both window and photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad dont work with photoshop after update both window and photoshop: cant use touchpad to zoom in-out a picture on photoshop 2020 after update both window 10 and photoshop But can do the same on MacBook. thank you. Uhhh and cant find touchpad on device manager for update the driver. I use dell Vostro 7570...
  10. Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work

Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work: Since the latest windows 10 update Photoshop elements 15 will no longer work It will launch but then when I try to do anything get various error messages. It was working fine the day before the upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update unable to open photoshop

2. windows 10 update phoshop