Windows 10: Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

Discus and support Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem didn't appear in earlier win 10, when I draw a line in photoshop (cs6 and cc2018), it blinks. To be more precisely, the tail of the line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DongLuan, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DongLuan Win User

Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

This problem didn't appear in earlier win 10, when I draw a line in photoshop (cs6 and cc2018), it blinks. To be more precisely, the tail of the line shrink first, and when I draw another line or just click the mouse, the line tail appear. Just like this gif shows

Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903 [​IMG]

:)

DongLuan, Aug 4, 2019

2. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2019
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

1. Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Photoshop problem 1903

2. photoshop color problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    photoshop color problem.: I am a new graphic designer.my adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop is messed up.i think its due to recent 20h1 update that i did 2 days ago,issue is. when ever i import a image into he software it doesnt have its orignal color but instead it have a slight cyan hue and my...
  3. Problems with the upgrade to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the upgrade to Windows 10 1903: For several months, I had problems updating my laptop to Windows 10 1903. I am currently on Windows 10 1803. What happens is that when I let the update begin, it will start updating normally, without problems. Then, once it reaches 40%, it will display the MSI logo and...
  4. Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign: Like everyone else, I was forced to upgrade to this latest version. For the record, I would have been happy to stay at the previous version 1809, or whatever version came on the Surface laptop that I bought just under a year ago. Which is to say, when it's not broke don't fix...
  5. windows update 1903 broke my photoshop

windows update 1903 broke my photoshop: hey I did update my windows 10, three days ago and since then, my photoshop doesn't work properly. I mean it stop in meddle of my project without saving or any back up. I did a lot of things like delete the last update, then the laptop update itself again, I add the ram...
  6. Plex problem with Windows 10 1903.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plex problem with Windows 10 1903.: As I mentioned in another thread, Plex fails after Windows Upgrade to 1903. There is a workaround for the same problem with the Creators Update. Should work with 1903. ‘For those having an issue with getting Plex to work with the Creators Update, here’s what your readers...
  7. Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update: Have re-installed Photoshop CS6 and Snagit several times - didn't resolve the problem. Downloaded Techsmith's Jing, still wouldn't work. Please help....
  8. Windows 10 1903 problem

Windows 10 1903 problem: Computer #1 (My PC) Alienware Aurora R8: Problem:Windows 10 1903 Locks up sometime after second Reboot. Specs: CPU:Intel Core i7 8700 (yes I said 8700) RAM:32GB of RAM GPU:NVIDIA GTX 1060 OS:Windows 10 Pro 1809 at this moment cause the problem Computer #2 (My fathers PC)...
  9. windows 10 1903 problem

windows 10 1903 problem: hello, I just updated my windows 10 computer to 1903 last night. Today, when I figure out that my graphic driver was not detected in my settings, i downloaded a driver from NVIDIA (my gpu is a GTX 950 by the way) and when I uninstall the leftover ones from the previous...
  10. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photoshop crashes on windows 10 1903