Windows 10: Photoshop source files don't work

Discus and support Photoshop source files don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased to photoshop projects, but when i try to open them in photoshop it says it's not the right kind of document.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by benjaminheard, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Photoshop source files don't work

I purchased to photoshop projects, but when i try to open them in photoshop it says it's not the right kind of document.

:)

benjaminheard, Jun 6, 2020

2. Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 6, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Photoshop source files don't work

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Photoshop source files don't work

1. Photoshop source files don't work - Similar Threads - Photoshop source files

2. Opening NEF-files with Photoshop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening NEF-files with Photoshop: I have purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 through Windows Store. I'm not able to associate NEF-files Nikon RAW files to the program. It do not show up on the list when I'm trying to select the program as default app to open the file type. Please help. Thanks Best regards...
  3. Photoshop file save issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photoshop file save issue: submitted by /u/NV7X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jscfrs/photoshop_file_save_issue/
  4. Surface pen not working with photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pen not working with photoshop: Hi! My surface pen is not working with Photoshop but it does work with other apps what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pen-not-working-with-photoshop/7a735994-b882-4fe3-8835-f7368a0f4df0
  5. Source for EUFI files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Source for EUFI files?: My windows 10 PC won't boot. I'm stuck in windows RE and the auto repair is failing. Now I'm hacking away at the terminal typing a bunch of commands from online support pages/forums. I have tried; bootrec /fixmbr This executed ok, but did not fix my problem. Then...
  6. File history source file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File history source file: I have a large drive D that I use for all data files, and a small SSD drive C for OS and apps. File History does not recognize the drive D as a SOURCE file for the data to be backed up. How do I get File History to recognize drive D as the source?...
  7. Photoshop Elements and File Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photoshop Elements and File Manager: How to stop Photoshop Elements from opening when I click on a file in File Manager (Windows) to move it. I click on one, shift click to add several, and Photoshop Elements opens....
  8. Fonts not working in photoshop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fonts not working in photoshop.: I had windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10 yesterday. I use photoshop for work and have special fonts I use to do that work. Now when I go to use photoshop I get "Selected font failed during last operation" message. I can not seem to fix the issue. Can anybody help?...
  9. photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photoshop: One thing I use daily in my hobby is photoshop elements. Its telling me now that unless I have IE 5 or above, some elements will not work. I tried to install IE11 as per a paragraph in a MS site, and I get the message this is not compatible with Win 10. And yet one MS site...
  10. File associations don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File associations don't work: OK, so file association for .htm files is set to my text editor. For some reason, though, the text editor won't open when I double-click a .htm file. I get the blue spinning timer thing for a few seconds, then nothing happens. Apart from "uninstall this crock of an...