Windows 10: Photoshop

Discus and support Photoshop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does Windows 10 Home Come Included With Photoshop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop/753811be-617e-4435-84b3-467420e2cd0f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Callum2748, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Photoshop

Does Windows 10 Home Come Included With Photoshop?

:)

Callum2748, Sep 28, 2019

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 28, 2019
  3. otooleg Win User
    How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Photoshop

Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Photoshop

1. Photoshop - Similar Threads - Photoshop

2. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  3. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  4. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  5. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  6. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT: Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly...
  8. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT: Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly...
  9. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Night light mode problem on photoshop

Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....