Windows 10: photosmart C7200 pinter

Discus and support photosmart C7200 pinter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My dell laptop doesn't recolonise my printer says it is offline.My laptop is a Dell Inspiration 17 5000 series.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaurieHannah53, Aug 11, 2020.

1. photosmart C7200 pinter

My dell laptop doesn't recolonise my printer says it is offline.My laptop is a Dell Inspiration 17 5000 series.

:)

LaurieHannah53, Aug 11, 2020
  2. JimWynne Win User

Problems with printing from my HP Photosmart C7280

Download and install the current Windows 10 drivers from the
    HP support page
    for the device.

JimWynne, Aug 11, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    JimWynne, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

photosmart C7200 pinter

"HP Photosmart Essential" Issue

Hi Oliver Perry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions for us-

- Were you able to use HP Photosmart Essentials earlier?

- Was there any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?

Please try these steps and let us know:

1. Open Settings and navigate to Apps>> Apps and Features and click on HP Photosmart Essentials and select the option to Repair.
    2. If you are unable to find the application in Apps and features, please download the HP Photosmart from HP website. This is the

link
      to download HP Photosmart Essentials.

You may also refer to this article to check if that helps.

Search for anything, anywhere:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17190/windows-10-search-for-anything

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Gowrish_S, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

photosmart C7200 pinter

1. photosmart C7200 pinter - Similar Threads - photosmart C7200 pinter

2. Pinter error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinter error: Hello, When I try to add my printer under "Printer and Scanners", it takes to me to a window to sign to a work account that is no longer active. It gives me an option to sign-in with a different account and when I use my hotmail account, I get the following message. Also, my...
  3. Pinter error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinter error: Hello, When I try to add my printer under "Printer and Scanners", it takes to me to a window to sign to a work account that is no longer active. It gives me an option to sign-in with a different account and when I use my hotmail account, I get the following message. Also, my...
  4. HP Photosmart 6515

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Photosmart 6515: Replaced all colored and black ink cartridge but when i do a test print i always get a blank page Even when I try to copy it always comes back blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-6515/6c21a131-1860-43dc-8e8c-ee034bc66289
  5. Pinter offline

Pinter offline: How do I change my printer from offline to online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinter-offline/349ac070-4686-42d3-8bfb-29c077e08ed5
  6. Epsom Pinter won’t scan

Epsom Pinter won’t scan: My HP computer is just suddenly telling me that it is not connected to my Epsom printer when i try to scan. It dies however print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epsom-pinter-wont-scan/28c5ed4f-61e0-46ee-b6dc-4dc920cd3551
  7. Renamed a pinter, now having problems accessing it

Renamed a pinter, now having problems accessing it: I installed a printer on my PC. It created two printers in Devices and Printers - one for normal printing and one for sending faxes. I tried renaming the one for sending faxes, and I succeeded, but now the printer is grayed out and I can't access it any more. If I double...
  8. Renamed a pinter, now can't access it

Renamed a pinter, now can't access it: I installed a printer on my PC. It created two printers in Devices and Printers - one for normal printing and one for sending faxes. I tried renaming the one for sending faxes, and I succeeded, but now the printer is grayed out and I can't access it any more. If I double...
  9. Pinters stop working

Pinters stop working: Hello, I am using windows 10 and recently the printers stopped working. I have two different printers attached, a Samsung by cable, and a Xerox that can be cable or Wifi. The first thing I did was uninstall the printers and reinstall them in case they'd missed a drive...
  10. HP Photosmart help

HP Photosmart help: Does anyone know if Windows 10 will now work with a HP Photosmart 385 printer? When I first went to Windows 10 in August my 385 would not work. I rolled back to 7 and everything was fine (I could use the 385 as a card reader and send photos over via USB cable to print, can't...