Windows 10: Photostick not opening

Discus and support Photostick not opening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Photostick will not open anymore. I have used several times. When I plug it in, it says on the finder that the disk was improperly ejected. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JULIEEDGINTON, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Photostick not opening

Photostick will not open anymore. I have used several times. When I plug it in, it says on the finder that the disk was improperly ejected. Help please.

:)

JULIEEDGINTON, Jan 30, 2020

2. Photostick

I boiught a photostick which instructed to open withi windows explorer. But I have tried that and would like some help with this please

PennyTaylor1, Jan 30, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Photostick problem with W10 's' mode

Hi KarenW6

If that PhotoStick device has specific software that needs to be installed, the only way to install that software is to take your PC out of S Mode, which is a one-way operation, there will be no way to restore S Mode . . .

Is that sofrware on the PhotoStick for syncing files to and from the PhotoStick?

DaveM121, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Photostick not opening

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Photostick not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Photostick not opening

1. Photostick not opening - Similar Threads - Photostick opening

2. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open windows in Window 10: I would like to use an older Lenovo laptop with window 10 installed. It has not been used for 4 years.The computer opens fine but aside from starting, restarting or shutting down, the system will not open up further until I put in either a password or pin, I assume to open...
  3. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't open windows in Window 10: I would like to use an older Lenovo laptop with window 10 installed. It has not been used for 4 years.The computer opens fine but aside from starting, restarting or shutting down, the system will not open up further until I put in either a password or pin, I assume to open...
  4. Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?: I’ve spent hours saving photos, but the device hasn’t saved one of my personal photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photostick-omni-advice-how-do-i-save-personal/b00f91a4-b0bc-4043-b668-3cc03824cbd6
  5. Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?: I’ve spent hours saving photos, but the device hasn’t saved one of my personal photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photostick-omni-advice-how-do-i-save-personal/b00f91a4-b0bc-4043-b668-3cc03824cbd6
  6. Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Photostick 1.4-2.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photostick 1.4-2.0: hi i had a 1.4 photostick and upgraded to v2.1 but when i plug new v2 stick it comes up as 1.4 i have been in touch with photo stick to resolve this problem but all i get is to format stick and upgrade to ver 2 no help at all i no it works on a laptop but for some reason,...
  8. Photostick

Photostick: I bought Photostick, inserted it and ran the .exe, then clicked on "GO" and it started quickly, but for some reason it seems to be stuck on 1 folder and won't continue. What do I do now?...
  9. I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...

I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...: I have 'The Photostick"and as my laptop does not have a large memory and I wanted a copy of the photos off the stick once they were in chronological order, so I copied the link to my external hard drive and was downloading and sorting into group folders on this external...
  10. Photostick problem with W10 's' mode

Photostick problem with W10 's' mode: I bought a 'photostick' but when I tried to use it my system said I had to disable 's' mode, which I don't want to do if I can't reverse it. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photostick-problem-with-w10-s-mode/a9b00169-f335-4682-b09a-5612fe3338cf