Windows 10: Photostick problem with W10 's' mode

Discus and support Photostick problem with W10 's' mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a 'photostick' but when I tried to use it my system said I had to disable 's' mode, which I don't want to do if I can't reverse it. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenW6, Jul 1, 2019.

1. KarenW6 Win User

Photostick problem with W10 's' mode

I bought a 'photostick' but when I tried to use it my system said I had to disable 's' mode, which I don't want to do if I can't reverse it. Any ideas?

:)

KarenW6, Jul 1, 2019

2. Photostick

I boiught a photostick which instructed to open withi windows explorer. But I have tried that and would like some help with this please

PennyTaylor1, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Trixx and W10 Problems

@W1zzard

What's the deal with trixx these days?

I mean, with W10 it f*cks with the card and locks the last set clock even though the check box to restore clocks is checked/ unchecked whatever...

I know its a W10 thing but is there anyway you could fix this or suggest a fix?

I cant boot once I've set my cards to high.. well it boots then artifacts and then blank screen.

I used the latest version of trixx and the 635235030956777758 one 4.8.2 me thinks (the trusted one) but even this version screws with the system...

Any Ideas?

And also besides the BS wait 2 crashes in W10 to happen just to goto safe mode How can I get there besides waiting for windows to do its 2 times blank screen?

Even in safe mode and removing the software, the card is locked to the last bad clock, and I've spent some time playing around to get things back to normal but nothing works except a clean OS install.

W1zzard can you help?

Thanks man

fullinfusion, Jul 1, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Photostick problem with W10 's' mode - Similar Threads - Photostick problem W10

2. S mode problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S mode problem: I bought a new computer yesterday , however I cannot install an app, I called Geeksquad and they told me remove the s mode, how can I do that? when I open the store it goes blank....
  3. S mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    S mode problem: I bought a new computer yesterday , however I cannot install an app, I called Geeksquad and they told me remove the s mode, how can I do that? when I open the store it goes blank....
  4. The problem with S mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The problem with S mode.: So, I updated my computer to S mode because it boosts performance and later I wanted to switch out of it because I couldn't download things off of the web. After a bit of research I find out I am supposed to use Microsoft store to change out of it, sounds simple enough, I go...
  5. The problem with S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with S mode.: So, I updated my computer to S mode because it boosts performance and later I wanted to switch out of it because I couldn't download things off of the web. After a bit of research I find out I am supposed to use Microsoft store to change out of it, sounds simple enough, I go...
  6. The problem with S mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. S mode problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    S mode problems: I was once out of s mode then a few days ago it turned back on automatically and when i try to turn it back off it says something happened on microsoft’s end and now today i cant even play what i was playing in the microsoft store Help???...
  8. S MODE PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    S MODE PROBLEMS: WHEN I TRY TO GET THE APP FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE TO GET OUT OF S MODE SO I CAN GET ZOOM, IT SAYS SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND WAIT AND TRY AGAIN. I HAVE TRIED 20 TIMES, IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME....
  9. Photostick

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photostick: I bought Photostick, inserted it and ran the .exe, then clicked on "GO" and it started quickly, but for some reason it seems to be stuck on 1 folder and won't continue. What do I do now?...
  10. problems with s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems with s mode: Hello all, When I want to install a software (for exemple Nox App Player), it shows me that the S Mode is activated on my computer. But, when I go to the Microsoft Store to disable it, it says to me : "The S Mode is not activated on this computer". Can you help me please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photostick problems

2. my photostick wont work

3. photostick not working

4. open photostick,
  5. photostick app for windows,
  6. my photostick wont work with windows 10,
  7. cannot open my photostick in windows 10,
  8. the photostick will not open,
  9. issues with photostick,
  10. whst to do when my photostick gets stuck,
  11. issues witgh photostick not loading,