Windows 10: phototastic collage purchase

Discus and support phototastic collage purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markrogers-301, Sep 21, 2019.

1. phototastic collage purchase

how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft

:)

markrogers-301, Sep 21, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage isn't a Microsoft product. See the app's page in the Microsoft Store for information on contacting the developer.

JimWynne, Sep 21, 2019
  3. PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE

I HAVE RECENTLY INSTALLED WINDOW 10 I OPENED THE STORE AND DOWNLOAD PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE WHEN THE APP INSTALL IT OPEN TAKE 10 SEC OF TIME AND CLOSES IDEMDIATELY CAN U HELP

daniyal_255, Sep 21, 2019
  4. phototastic collage purchase

Phototastic Collage

I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?

PaulaBriscoe, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

phototastic collage purchase

1. phototastic collage purchase - Similar Threads - phototastic collage purchase

2. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast screensaver collage to tv: I love the way the MS screensaver displays my photos in a random collage but it is restricted to display only on my PC. Is there a way I can cast this from Windows 10 to the TV's Firestick or save it as a file that could be sent to the TV via Bluetooth so the whole...
  3. Slideshow collage wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow collage wallpaper: I really like the slideshow collage on my lock screen. I use a slideshow as wallpaper on the desktop and I'd like to have that as a collage too, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it either within Win 10 or via an app. Can anyone help?...
  4. Desktop Collage

Desktop Collage: I have been really fond of the way Windows makes a randomized collage for the screensaver on the lock screen. Is there a way either through code, software, or settings that I may be missing to have the desktop background have the same random collage effect?...
  5. Collage in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Collage in Windows 10?: Does Windows 10 offer the possibility to combine several pictures into one or to create a collage? I did not find anything at first go. Collage in Windows 10?
  6. Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,: If I upgrade Phototastic Collages, may I print the collages I make with my own photos? If not, do you know of a program that allows me to do that? Thanks brennakc1...
  7. Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage: I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?...
  8. Auto collage

Auto collage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Research\AutoCollage 2008\" I have this installed having bought a copy many years ago but I cannot buy/obtain the key to unlock the program on my new PC. Can anyone help?...
  9. Collage Screensaver Required

Collage Screensaver Required: Like many others I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. So far all is well. One of the features that I rather liked on the previous OS, was the option for a collage of photographs for use as a screensaver. Now if memory serves me correctly, this wasn't actually...
  10. Lost Features - Collage.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Features - Collage.: Hi, In Windows 7 and I also believe in Windows 8 there was the ability to produce a 'collage' within Pictures. I can't find this feature in Windows 10; is there any way to recovered it please? 41114