Windows 10: Phototastic Collage

Discus and support Phototastic Collage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulaBriscoe, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Phototastic Collage

I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?

:)

PaulaBriscoe, Jul 13, 2019

2. PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE

I HAVE RECENTLY INSTALLED WINDOW 10 I OPENED THE STORE AND DOWNLOAD PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE WHEN THE APP INSTALL IT OPEN TAKE 10 SEC OF TIME AND CLOSES IDEMDIATELY CAN U HELP

daniyal_255, Jul 13, 2019
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Jul 13, 2019
  4. DonMPS Win User

Phototastic Collage

Photo collage screen saver in Windows 10

To get a collage format:

• Go to all settings.

• Select personalization.

• Click on lock screen.

• Click on screen saver settings

• Click on settings

• Under "Use this theme" choose "Collage"

DonMPS, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Phototastic Collage

1. Phototastic Collage - Similar Threads - Phototastic Collage

2. Photo Collage with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Collage with Windows 10: How do I make a collage of three photos using Windows 10? Nothing "artsy", I just want to stitch the three together. I gather this was once simple with Windows Photo Gallery, but that app does not exist now....
  3. Microsoft Research Collage maker

Microsoft Research Collage maker: I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information....
  4. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow: The suggested fixes for this in the locked thread do not work. Does anyone have a real fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-system-generated-picture-collages-on/9ae2e892-c015-4fb1-baa5-d3aed6a154e9
  5. Unable to view photos outside of Phototastic or MS Paint

Unable to view photos outside of Phototastic or MS Paint: Today I tried to look at a photo by clicking on it in Internet Explorer. It asked me if I wanted view it in either Phototastic or MS Paint. I had never used Phototastic. It appears this was pushed out automatically. Both of these apps are for making collages or changes to...
  6. How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?

How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?: how do I create a collage with pictures to print in Microsoft ***Modified the title from printing collages*** ***Moved from Windows / Family*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-collage-pictures-on-windows-10/c5dbf272-9afb-4273-b403-02abb6b77422
  7. Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work

Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work: After Win 10 updates it seems that the problems with "image save" function has also made the SAVE icon in the lower right corner of the Touch Pack Surface Collage close the app before allowing the project created to be saved. Clicking the icon in the corner used to display...
  8. Auto collage

Auto collage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Research\AutoCollage 2008\" I have this installed having bought a copy many years ago but I cannot buy/obtain the key to unlock the program on my new PC. Can anyone help?...
  9. Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage

Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage: Hi, I am on the hunt for a quality windows 10 screensaver that can read a folder of images and run a screensaver that lays one image on top of another constantly... is there any decent screensavers out there? I have tried ACDSEE's internal screensaver (Not bad, but...
  10. Lost Features - Collage.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Features - Collage.: Hi, In Windows 7 and I also believe in Windows 8 there was the ability to produce a 'collage' within Pictures. I can't find this feature in Windows 10; is there any way to recovered it please? 41114