Windows 10: Phototastic Collage

Discus and support Phototastic Collage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulaBriscoe, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Phototastic Collage

I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?

:)

PaulaBriscoe, Jul 13, 2019

2. PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE

I HAVE RECENTLY INSTALLED WINDOW 10 I OPENED THE STORE AND DOWNLOAD PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE WHEN THE APP INSTALL IT OPEN TAKE 10 SEC OF TIME AND CLOSES IDEMDIATELY CAN U HELP

daniyal_255, Jul 13, 2019
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Jul 13, 2019
  4. DonMPS Win User

Phototastic Collage

Photo collage screen saver in Windows 10

To get a collage format:

• Go to all settings.

• Select personalization.

• Click on lock screen.

• Click on screen saver settings

• Click on settings

• Under "Use this theme" choose "Collage"

DonMPS, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Phototastic Collage

1. Phototastic Collage - Similar Threads - Phototastic Collage

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  6. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  7. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,: If I upgrade Phototastic Collages, may I print the collages I make with my own photos? If not, do you know of a program that allows me to do that? Thanks brennakc1...
  9. phototastic collage purchase

phototastic collage purchase: how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phototastic-collage-purchase/abcffda5-6a29-443e-baa1-9df3a41e0c47
  10. Unable to view photos outside of Phototastic or MS Paint

Unable to view photos outside of Phototastic or MS Paint: Today I tried to look at a photo by clicking on it in Internet Explorer. It asked me if I wanted view it in either Phototastic or MS Paint. I had never used Phototastic. It appears this was pushed out automatically. Both of these apps are for making collages or changes to...