Windows 10: phoTs

Discus and support phoTs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need to cancel all poths att once https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phots/a4c3be40-d053-476c-8979-222f43b5a317 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by נועםישראל, Apr 5, 2020.

1. phoTs

need to cancel all poths att once

:)

נועםישראל, Apr 5, 2020

2. lock screen phots

Respected sir,

My mobile model is Nolia Lumia 525

But sir i unable to put lock screen phot's of my mobile

So, send me the possible ways to fix up this issues

Rakesh

rakeshtorgalkar, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Toshiba satellite suddenly turned blank screeen with only cursor moving

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to the Windows 10 Photos app?
    • Does this issue specific only to the photos app on your device?

If the issue persists only with the photos app, let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Check if there are any updates for the Phots app from Windows Store. If found try to install it and check with the status of this issue.

Method 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 5, 2020
  4. MIKE A Win User

phoTs

Misplaced My Docs folder of pictures.

Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 yesterday [free update]. Checked my Docs containing my phot folders. Last one being Plant Pathology. Folder is missing. It's taken me months building this folder.
    In the Start area, I recognized one of the missing pics, displayed as a tile. Did something that removed the tile and listed, 'photos' in the margin. Clicking on this, the screen opens up showing my lost pictures but in reverse order. Also a vast number of other pictures that are saved in My Docs, but individual folders.

HELP PLEASE. Can I take whatever steps to restore my folders to My Doc's and at the same time prevent windows from ever again making collections.
    Many thanks.
    Mike.

MIKE A, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

phoTs

1. phoTs - Similar Threads - phoTs

2. phots not showing in app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phots not showing in app: cant see my pictures in photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phots-not-showing-in-app/9a1a525d-37df-49e0-8bce-80fa0456e832
  3. phots not showing in app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phots not showing in app: cant see my pictures in photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phots-not-showing-in-app/9a1a525d-37df-49e0-8bce-80fa0456e832
  4. How can I stop this annoying Phots Media Extension from auto-installing without my permission?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I stop this annoying Phots Media Extension from auto-installing without my permission?: I've had to uninstall this several times now. How do I stop this bs. F you microsoft. submitted by /u/Spxders [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uw6sr2/how_can_i_stop_this_annoying_phots_media/
  5. Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open seperate Microsoft phot account.: HelloMy uploaded photos go into my brother Microsoft photo account its his computer .I have my own Microsoft account and want to open my own photo account and so keep my photos separate.Any ideas please?Anne...
  6. Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open seperate Microsoft phot account.: HelloMy uploaded photos go into my brother Microsoft photo account its his computer .I have my own Microsoft account and want to open my own photo account and so keep my photos separate.Any ideas please?Anne...
  7. Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

8. Phots in Windows live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Phots in Windows live: Photo Gallery can not open this Photo or Video. The photo may be unsupported, damaged or corrupted.How do I get my photo to show ?????Is there a fix for this???? I want to see my photos !!!!!!!...
  9. problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook

problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook: think the problem is facebook is locked to 2.4ghs wifi speed so if your wifi had-s the higher speed facebook has a problem wit ht he connectivity.....facebook is stupid this guy Zucjkerburg neglects to solve this type of problem, he hires stupid support, since he has alrady...
  10. Microsoft Phots App Errors

Microsoft Phots App Errors: When editing and saving photos in Microsoft.Photos.exe version 2020.20090.1002.0 the application totally shuts down frequently when trying to change an edited photo. Many times the edited photo is not saved. Help!...