Windows 10: php location

Discus and support php location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to go to a different page depending on different if results but don't know the correct syntax;as in: if (count == 1) { echo 'look at these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Jan 4, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

php location

I want to go to a different page depending on different if results but don't
    know the correct syntax;as in:

if (count == 1)
    { echo 'look at these cars';}

go to page1.php

elseif (count == 2)
    { echo 'look at these cars';}

go to page2.php

1Tsme1941, Jan 4, 2021

2. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 4, 2021
  3. caleb Win User
    PHP - Setting session variables from database records?

PS. I see they are suggesting to move out to PDO from regular query stuff nowdays. I'd go with their suggestions as they move PHP development very quickly.

caleb, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Jizzler Win User

php location

Jizzler, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

php location

1. php location - Similar Threads - php location

2. Windows 11 search no longer finds php or yml files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 search no longer finds php or yml files: I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2I've used php and yml files in Windows for years for quick retrieval of plain text snippets. For various reasons, I need .txt to open in MS Word, but I have php and yml set to open in Notepad++.So, for several years, my workflow has been:Click...
  3. Windows 11 search no longer finds php or yml files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 search no longer finds php or yml files: I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2I've used php and yml files in Windows for years for quick retrieval of plain text snippets. For various reasons, I need .txt to open in MS Word, but I have php and yml set to open in Notepad++.So, for several years, my workflow has been:Click...
  4. When i clicked any link from browser then automatically html/php downloaded. I am using...

When i clicked any link from browser then automatically html/php downloaded. I am using...: How to stop auto download process from browser. Can't open when i click any file and folder then showing properties. Please share your observation....
  5. When i clicked any link from browser then automatically html/php downloaded. I am using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i clicked any link from browser then automatically html/php downloaded. I am using...: How to stop auto download process from browser. Can't open when i click any file and folder then showing properties. Please share your observation....
  6. When i clicked any link from browser then automatically html/php downloaded. I am using...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10: Is there a technical reference or known good file to allow PHP to run on Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 ?I had no issues years ago with the Windows 2012 R2. I understand that Microsoft may have pulled support for PHP, but is there any other way to get this software to allow PHP...
  8. Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10: Is there a technical reference or known good file to allow PHP to run on Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 ?I had no issues years ago with the Windows 2012 R2. I understand that Microsoft may have pulled support for PHP, but is there any other way to get this software to allow PHP...
  9. Kako da postavim localhost na pc a da ne ode na onedrive automatski. Želim raditi sa php no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kako da postavim localhost na pc a da ne ode na onedrive automatski. Želim raditi sa php no...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kako-da-postavim-localhost-na-pc-a-da-ne-ode-na/ab32f840-6f4c-4e65-807d-7b758269fbb9
  10. Kako da postavim localhost na pc a da ne ode na onedrive automatski. Želim raditi sa php no...

Kako da postavim localhost na pc a da ne ode na onedrive automatski. Želim raditi sa php no...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kako-da-postavim-localhost-na-pc-a-da-ne-ode-na/ab32f840-6f4c-4e65-807d-7b758269fbb9