Windows 10: PHPMailer and IIS

Discus and support PHPMailer and IIS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am making use of PHPMailer to send email from a website to a client. In the development of the website I use IIS on Windows to test everything. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan van de Venter, Mar 24, 2022.

1. PHPMailer and IIS

I am making use of PHPMailer to send email from a website to a client. In the development of the website I use IIS on Windows to test everything. It normally works very good, but at the moment with a new website I discovered that it results in a HTML 500 error internal error. At first I thought the error was in my PHP script, but when I enquire with website owners I was informed that there is no problem, they still received email from their websites. Investigation into the problem shows that the email from a website on a server usually Linux works perfectly, but on localhost IIS I get t

:)

Jan van de Venter, Mar 24, 2022

2. “IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

“IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

I couldn’t figure out how to restore “IIS admin service” as it doesn’t show up in the list.

What might be the issue here?

Thank you

Best

Jamal

PHPMailer and IIS [​IMG]

jamal numan, Mar 24, 2022
  3. Jessen P Win User
    IIS not working since i upgraded from windows 7. I get error "This page can’t be displayed"

Hi Pravin,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Which browser do you use to access website?

I suggest you to remove IIS and add it again and see if it helps.

Follow the steps below to remove and add IIS feature:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off
    • Uncheck the box which has Internet Information Services
    • Click Ok and restart the computer.

After following above steps, please re-enable the Internet Information Services and restart the computer and try installing the application.

If you are still facing difficulty while installing it, please post your query in IIS forums from the link below:

http://forums.iis.net

Hope this information helps, do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Jessen P, Mar 24, 2022
  4. Erin_925 Win User

PHPMailer and IIS

Brother Scan Software DSMobileScan II does not work

Did anyone get this figured out? I've done all the steps suggested already. My dsmobile scan II software won't open at all. Windows Scan just doesn't cut it. I'd rather not do a dual boot.

Erin_925, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

PHPMailer and IIS

1. PHPMailer and IIS - Similar Threads - PHPMailer IIS

2. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  3. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  4. DCOM Exception in Event Viewer due to IIS related activities in remote machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM Exception in Event Viewer due to IIS related activities in remote machine: I'm receiving Event ID 10028 DCOM in remote machine when fetching IIS Server Websites and AppPools using Microsoft.Web.Administration dllError: DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer evserver1.domain.com using any of the configured protocols; requested by PID cbb0...
  5. DCOM Exception in Event Viewer due to IIS related activities in remote machine

DCOM Exception in Event Viewer due to IIS related activities in remote machine: I'm receiving Event ID 10028 DCOM in remote machine when fetching IIS Server Websites and AppPools using Microsoft.Web.Administration dllError: DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer evserver1.domain.com using any of the configured protocols; requested by PID cbb0...
  6. What can cause this exception on IIS and windows Server 2019. The HTTP request is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can cause this exception on IIS and windows Server 2019. The HTTP request is...: What can cause this exception on IIS and windows Server 2019. The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Negotiate'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate,NTLM,Basic realm="???.za.ds.naspers.com"'. The Kerberos client...
  7. What can cause this exception on IIS and windows Server 2019. The HTTP request is...

What can cause this exception on IIS and windows Server 2019. The HTTP request is...: What can cause this exception on IIS and windows Server 2019. The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Negotiate'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate,NTLM,Basic realm="???.za.ds.naspers.com"'. The Kerberos client...
  8. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  9. PHPMailer and IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHPMailer and IIS: I am making use of PHPMailer to send email from a website to a client. In the development of the website I use IIS on Windows to test everything. It normally works very good, but at the moment with a new website I discovered that it results in a HTML 500 error internal error....
  10. PHPMailer and IIS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PHPMailer and IIS: I am making use of PHPMailer to send email from a website to a client. In the development of the website I use IIS on Windows to test everything. It normally works very good, but at the moment with a new website I discovered that it results in a HTML 500 error internal error....