Windows 10: Physical AZERTY Keyboard

Discus and support Physical AZERTY Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I want to buy the new unreleased Microsoft Surface Laptop Go but I want it in AZERTY Keyboard. Please reply if the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Azman Khan, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Physical AZERTY Keyboard

Hello,

I want to buy the new unreleased Microsoft Surface Laptop Go but I want it in AZERTY Keyboard. Please reply if the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go i5, 8Gb RAM, 128Gb SSID is available in AZERTY Keyboard in the US.

Thank You

:)

Azman Khan, Oct 8, 2020

2. QUERTY and AZERTY

Hello buddies,

I have an E72 AZERTY keyboard cell while my software installed is a QUERTY one, (if I press A on keyboard the phone types Q, Z->U, etc...).

Can anyone advice with a step by step how I can reinstall AZERTY software???

urgently need help pleaseee as it is getting me down

thanks in advance

samirov---01, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Entegy Win User
    Azerty keyboard with English input

As there is no English AZERTY keyboard in existence, there is no English AZERTY keyboard in Windows Phone.

Entegy, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Physical AZERTY Keyboard

Azerty keyboard with English input

I just migrated to a Lumia 930 windows phone from Blackberry. I have the following problem: I live in Belgium, use the Azerty keyboard with the Lumia but want to use the spellcheck in English and that does not work. When I select the English language the
    keyboard switches to Querty. Any suggestion?

RogerKuipers, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Physical AZERTY Keyboard

1. Physical AZERTY Keyboard - Similar Threads - Physical AZERTY Keyboard

2. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  3. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  4. Azerty keyboard on intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  5. Azerty keyboard on intune

Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  6. Help! my keyboard is stuck in azerty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! my keyboard is stuck in azerty: i use q UK azerty lqyout for ,y lqptop keyboqrd qnd it suddenly chqnged to qwerty but i cqnt chqnge it bqck:It sqys i q, using q azerty lqyout but it is not correct:I hqve tried chqnging it in zindozs settings but it didn%t zork:If i had typed it according to my keyboard...
  7. Help! my keyboard is stuck in azerty

Help! my keyboard is stuck in azerty: i use q UK azerty lqyout for ,y lqptop keyboqrd qnd it suddenly chqnged to qwerty but i cqnt chqnge it bqck:It sqys i q, using q azerty lqyout but it is not correct:I hqve tried chqnging it in zindozs settings but it didn%t zork:If i had typed it according to my keyboard...
  8. keyboard from azerty to querty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard from azerty to querty: How to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-from-azerty-to-querty/86a5fad9-c852-4fd9-bd83-bc3a6661e66e
  9. Suggesting Vietnamese AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suggesting Vietnamese AZERTY keyboard: Dear Microsoft Since the times of typewriter, Vietnam have already got AZERTY-based Vietnamese layout hence the name AĐERTY It is shown like this:[ATTACH] Hope you make an update with the Vietnamese AĐERTY layout....
  10. How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?: On french Azerty keyboard, you need to hold shift to input numbers. How could I edit the registry so I can input numbers without holding shift? submitted by /u/Alectronapolis [link] [comments]...