Windows 10: Physical Location for Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support Physical Location for Windows 10 Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want to run Windows 10 Mail App from my Access database but I'm unable to find the location for it. Can anyone tell me where the Mail App's... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JamesJoey, Aug 19, 2016.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Physical Location for Windows 10 Mail App

I want to run Windows 10 Mail App from my Access database but I'm unable to find the location for it.

Can anyone tell me where the Mail App's executable is??

James

:)

JamesJoey, Aug 19, 2016
  2. ajsmithva Win User

Weather Channel app on PC

Weather channel app on a PC with Windows 10 displays weather map for actual physical location regardless of what location is selected. That is, if PC is in Colorado Springs CO and location selected is Arlington VA, when clicking on "map" icon, it displays
    Colorado Springs.

ajsmithva, Aug 19, 2016
  3. wayne mc Win User
    Location Tracking

Keep getting location tracking symbol in by taskbar window; want to know who exactly it is trying to access my location; also want to know is it true that if someone knows your e-mail address they can physically track your current location?

Just a novice when it comes to computing......

wayne mc, Aug 19, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Universal apps aren't executables in the traditional sense, (and don't take parameters either); maybe someone can suggest a way...

You can find them here:
    %appdata%/../Local/Packages

dalchina, Aug 19, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I'd ask if you have Access do you not also have Outlook? Looks like that would be the way to go.

Berton, Aug 19, 2016
  6. JamesJoey Win User
    I can't afford Outlook for one thing.
    That's OK. I'll just run mail from the start screen.

Thanks,
    James

JamesJoey, Aug 19, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    I made an assumption that most folks that need Access will also need other applications in the Microsoft Office suite such as Outlook, Word and Excel, maybe PowerPoint and Publisher. But then Access usually comes with only the 1 or 2 most expensive versions of Office, also Publisher. As you indicated, many of the Office applications are available individually.

Berton, Aug 19, 2016
  8. JamesJoey Win User

I use to have Outlook 2007.
    But, it has too many features for me.

JamesJoey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Physical Location for Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Physical Location Mail

2. Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location: Windows 10 Mail app attachment download locationHow I can Find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-attachment-download-location/25b40e98-5269-4671-b5a6-7e60d0effc82
  3. Desktop physical location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop physical location: My desktop shows Arlington Texas as its physical location and I am actually located in Bastrop, Texas. How do I correct this? Thanks Bruce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-physical-location/3298918f-b879-486d-8849-c57e188692ba
  4. Mail app that came with Windows 10 location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail app that came with Windows 10 location: I got a new PC with Windows 10 and I was wondering where the .exe location is for the Mail app that came with the PC is at so I can add a shortcut of it to my start up folder. Thank you....
  5. Windows 10 Mail App file locations and type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App file locations and type: Hi, While adding the mail account in Windows 10 Mail App, available options are: Add Outlook.com Add Exchange Office 365 Add Google Add Yahoo Add iCloud Other account (POP & IMAP) If we add either of Outlook.com or Google or Yahoo, what is its type POP3 or IMAP?...
  6. change physical location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change physical location: change physical location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-physical-location/1d4ecf9f-f41e-45b8-9634-e320a66e8f9d"
  7. Mail App store location

Mail App store location: Hello! I'm having some space problems with my SSD (where Windows 10 is installed) and found out that the Mail app is taking up a lot of space. Since I don't even use it, is there some way to free up most of this space? I tried changing the settings on storing only last...
  8. Windows 10 mail app archive file location

Windows 10 mail app archive file location: I want to create an archive file so I can copy it and use it after I reboot my surface but the mail app does not allow me to select where the archive file is stored?...
  9. Physical Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Physical Location: I have noticed that the last few weeks my laptop thinks it's in Phoenix Arizona. It is really in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have change the location on everything I can think of and followed directions for changing my location, only to search for something close by and it comes back...
  10. File location of Mail app in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    File location of Mail app in Windows 10?: I want to get the right click > send to > mail receipient functionalilty working in W10 and to do this I need to set the file association for the .mapimail extention. Anyone know where I should set it to (the location of the Windows Mail app) please? 14645

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10.0.17763.404 location