Windows 10: Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram

Discus and support Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I already ask a Question my laptop take lot of memory to operate it always show less than 3 GB of ram and according to my research windows 10 take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BilalAnsari47, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram

I already ask a Question my laptop take lot of memory to operate it always show less than 3 GB of ram and according to my research windows 10 take maximum to maximum 300 MBs to 500 MBs but my windows 10 consume 1 GB ram
    link(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/physical-memory-problem/78b65f96-18cc-43a5-9208-258fe822a138?tm=1555938554427)
    but the Advisor Doesn't give any suitable advise of this issue please any one help

:)

BilalAnsari47, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Where is my RAM?

Hi,

Cache stored on Windows
    10 restricts your PC
    from working efficiently. If there is a continuous and high volume of cached read requests from any process or from any
    driver, the working set (the number of memory pages in the physical RAM)
    size of the system file cache will grow to meet this demand.
    The system file cache consumes the physical RAM. Therefore, sufficient
    amounts of physical RAM are not available for other processes.

On 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems, the size of the virtual address range is typically larger than
    the physical RAM. In this situation, the working set for the system file cache can increase to consume most of the physical RAM.

We suggest that you clear caches on your Windows 10 computer to resolve memory usage issues. Few things that you
    can try clearing are the Windows Store and Temp Files caches. Check out the steps below:

How to clear the Windows Store cache:

• Press
      Windows + R keys to open a
      Run prompt.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      into the text box, then click
      OK.

How to clear the Temp Files cache:

• Open the
      Start menu.

• Type
      Disk Cleanup, then
      press Enter.

• Under the
      Disk Cleanup tab, uncheck all boxes except for
      Temporary Files, then click
      OK.

Hope the above information helps.
    Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Hathiwala Win User
    WhatsApp on E72 consuming a lot of RAM

I have observed that WhatsApp consumes a lot of RAM on my E72. So much so that I can't even use Maps or browse heavy pages. To free up the RAM, I need to switch it off but even though I exit the program, it still is running in back ground and consuming the
    RAM.

Is there any way that I can close this program ? Currently I am using NetQin to close it but its a very lengthy process.

Also if any of you are using an equally good program kindly inform so that I can switch over.

Hathiwala, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram

Virtual vs Physical Memory?

I am running Windows 10. Physical memory [RAM] is 3 GB with 1.9GB available physical memory. Virtual memory is set at 5GB. Is this ratio of each type of memory ok for the Windows 10 set up?

Ronald Bagwell, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram

1. Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram - Similar Threads - Physical Memory Problem

2. Windows Defender consumes lot of memory than usual - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender consumes lot of memory than usual - Windows 10: I have 16GB of RAM and the service used to take only ~150MB usually without anything configured - stock settings. Now it goes upto 300MB on idle and increases over-time. This is after the recent updates from the start of this year / past month.- Completely re-installed...
  3. Windows Defender consumes lot of memory than usual - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender consumes lot of memory than usual - Windows 10: I have 16GB of RAM and the service used to take only ~150MB usually without anything configured - stock settings. Now it goes upto 300MB on idle and increases over-time. This is after the recent updates from the start of this year / past month.- Completely re-installed...
  4. Windows Defender consumes lot of memory than usual - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM: I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is consuming nearly the same amount of RAM by google chrome opened with multiple tabs. So kindly suggest me a way to fix this...
  6. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM: I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is consuming nearly the same amount of RAM by google chrome opened with multiple tabs. So kindly suggest me a way to fix this...
  7. Vmmem is not ending consuming a lot of power and memory.

Vmmem is not ending consuming a lot of power and memory.: Hi, I am frequently using WSL2 and VSCode. However, I have all instances closed now, thought the vmmem.exe process is still running and with Very High power usage. Is there any way to end the process and why is it using so many resources if nothing is active? Thanks...
  8. Xbox game bar consuming a lot of memory

Xbox game bar consuming a lot of memory: Sometimes when I open the Xbox game bar or open a game with it active, it initially consumes 80% to 90% of ram, and this is happening often. note: i have 16 gbs of ram memory screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mx5tnzb.png...
  9. Physical memory problem

Physical memory problem: I already ask a Question link(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/physical-memory-problem/78b65f96-18cc-43a5-9208-258fe822a138?tm=1555938554427) but the Advisor Doesn't give any suitable advise of this issue please any one help...
  10. Physical Memory Problem

Physical Memory Problem: I doesn't how to mention this issue in simple words I used windows 10 since last 2 years but now I probably see my available physical memory is low so I upgrade windows version 1803 to 1903 but my laptop goes slow to slow down . When it become frustrated I install windows 7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 ram consume

2. does windows 10 consume a lot of RAM