Windows 10: Physical memory problem

Discus and support Physical memory problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I already ask a Question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BilalAnsari47, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Physical memory problem

I already ask a Question
    link(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/physical-memory-problem/78b65f96-18cc-43a5-9208-258fe822a138?tm=1555938554427)
    but the Advisor Doesn't give any suitable advise of this issue please any one help

:)

BilalAnsari47, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

High physical memory

Hi Nate,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried running your anti-virus to scan your computer?
    • Were there any apps running when getting a high CPU usage?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    High physical memory

Thank you for the information you've provided.

To eliminate what is causing of high physical memory usage, we suggest performing a
    clean boot.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Physical memory problem

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Physical memory problem

1. Physical memory problem - Similar Threads - Physical memory problem

2. Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM': Hello, Today I lauched a Forza Horizon for the first time in a while and it crashed after just passing the initial start screen before loading into the game. After closing the game I attempted again to lauch, same issue although thistime my google chrome crashed with it. I...
  3. Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory: I have read other questions similar to this one, but none really seemed to answer the part of the question I'm interested in. I have 16 GB of RAM on my laptop, but my laptop usually says I have anywhere from 5 to 7 GB available. Below I'll show my resource monitor when I have...
  4. Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory: I have read other questions similar to this one, but none really seemed to answer the part of the question I'm interested in. I have 16 GB of RAM on my laptop, but my laptop usually says I have anywhere from 5 to 7 GB available. Below I'll show my resource monitor when I have...
  5. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is these physical problem ?: Excuse me, So my laptop was fall from my desk after that a Blue Screen pop up and say Error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.After restarting the Pc a few time the Laptop is ok it can run like normal But i just realize it the other problem these few day when i am using it and...
  6. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is these physical problem ?: Excuse me, So my laptop was fall from my desk after that a Blue Screen pop up and say Error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.After restarting the Pc a few time the Laptop is ok it can run like normal But i just realize it the other problem these few day when i am using it and...
  7. The avilable physical memory is much lower than my total physical memory ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The avilable physical memory is much lower than my total physical memory ....: The Physical Available Memory I have is much lower than the Total Physical Memory I have a 8 GB PC running but when I open the task manger for example android studio is taking about 1.855 GB and it's written above that this is 80% of the memory ..... I thinked that another...
  8. Very low available physical memory vs. total physical memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low available physical memory vs. total physical memory.: Brief summary: I have an ASUS laptop with 8GB of RAM installed. After noticing some performance issues even running one tab on Chrome (Roll20, a graphically-intensive website) with absolutely nothing else, I did some digging. It seems that my laptop only has about 3.38GB of...
  9. Physical Memory Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Physical Memory Problem: I doesn't how to mention this issue in simple words I used windows 10 since last 2 years but now I probably see my available physical memory is low so I upgrade windows version 1803 to 1903 but my laptop goes slow to slow down . When it become frustrated I install windows 7...
  10. Physical and Virtual Memory

in Windows 10 Support
    Physical and Virtual Memory: Hi, I new with windows 10 and I have some question: My OS is win 10 x64 Ultimate and I have 32GB of physical memory but when I checked my virtual I noticed that when was setup for "Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers" was a little more than 2000 MB but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix physical memory problem