Windows 10: Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

Discus and support Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA Store #10 in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RL808, May 4, 2020.

1. RL808 Win User

Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA Store #10 in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they can not find it.

They are requesting a receipt, however, the only thing emailed to me from the store is an email saying "Thank you for Choosing Us" with a link to provide feeback. I did not receive the receipt that I had requested in store to be emailed to me.

I tried calling the Microsoft Store support number, however, I am being told that they only support Microsoft Store Online issues and not physical Microsoft Stores.

Who can I contact to get the receipt for my purchase so I can file a claim? The physical store is closed due to COVID so I can not call them.

Thanks.

:)

RL808, May 4, 2020

2. Receipt for a microsoft purchase

How do I get a receipt for a Micsosoft purchase please?

Lorraine de Raay, May 4, 2020
  3. Nokia Music purchase receipts

I have a monthly subscription to Nokia Music+ but my purchase receipts are going to an email address that is no longer associated with my Nokia account. This old address appears nowhere in my account details and the new email address is firmly checked as
    the address to send payment receipts to, but still I get the receipts coming through to this old work address which will soon be killed off. Any suggestions?

biggus---01, May 4, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition in your email.

As you have mentioned that, you have already paid for the game, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

However, if you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with our

Microsoft Store Support team

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt - Similar Threads - Physical Microsoft Store

2. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...: Hi, my name is Kathleen Revello and work for Millwright Local 1693. I am researching a purchase I made on January 31, 2023, the security info used is ***********. The only information I have states I changed my Microsoft account, Please help, I work for a union and I need to...
  3. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...: Hi, my name is Kathleen Revello and work for Millwright Local 1693. I am researching a purchase I made on January 31, 2023, the security info used is 16303256036. The only information I have states I changed my Microsoft account, Please help, I work for a union and I need to...
  4. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...: Hi, my name is Kathleen Revello and work for Millwright Local 1693. I am researching a purchase I made on January 31, 2023, the security info used is 16303256036. The only information I have states I changed my Microsoft account, Please help, I work for a union and I need to...
  5. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  7. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.: I have a receipt and proof of purchase of a windows 10 home edition from the Microsoft store on my account, my pc's windows files became corrupted after many failed attempts to update and after replacing my motherboard and M.2 I am faced with an error code 0xC004F213, I do...
  8. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipts how to recover it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipts how to recover it?: I bought a digital copy that was instantly redeemed on my pc, I since then found my desktop going into recovery mode and being stuck there without any recognized windows installs they corrupted and so I lost my windows license. I have a receipt from purchase of the license on...
  9. Microsoft Store Receipt Email

Microsoft Store Receipt Email: Hello, I just made a recent purchase on the Microsoft store, specifically the new Xbox. I was notified that my receipt went to the original and now closed email for this account. Clearly, my current email is linked to this account or I would not be able to log on this...
  10. Receipt request for the purchase

Receipt request for the purchase: How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receipt-request-for-the-purchase/d118fb4e-9aad-4e59-9e2a-a487694bcd7e"