Windows 10: Physical store gift card

Discus and support Physical store gift card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a 30 characters physical store card worth $ 580 dollars, all physical stores are closed in my area Henderson NV, how do i redeem this card ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pierogio, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Pierogio Win User

Physical store gift card

I have a 30 characters physical store card worth $ 580 dollars, all physical stores are closed in my area Henderson NV, how do i redeem this card ?

:)

Pierogio, Sep 17, 2020

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Issues with using Microsoft gift cards on Microsoft Store in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to try to click on Shop for apps, games and more in the Store
    as displayed in the first screenshot. Then check if you are able to shop using the gift card.

Also I recommend you add a payment method by referring to the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Windows Store.

2. Then click on Your Account.

3. Click on Payment Options.

4. Under Payment options, click on Add a payment option.

5. Check if you are able to see the Gift Card in the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Physical store gift card

Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Physical store gift card

1. Physical store gift card - Similar Threads - Physical store gift

2. How to use a physical Microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a physical Microsoft gift card: I have a white physical Microsoft gift card. It is not for xBox. It has a code that is more than 25 characters and it says on the back that it never expires. How do I redeem it?...
  3. How to use a physical Microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a physical Microsoft gift card: I have a white physical Microsoft gift card. It is not for xBox. It has a code that is more than 25 characters and it says on the back that it never expires. How do I redeem it?...
  4. Physical gift card question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical gift card question: Hi all! As I know Microsoft stores are closed and I still have a physical gift card with a partial balance of over $60 on it. I went to Microsoft Building 92 store and was able to check balance, however I have been told that I can't use it here as stores are closed and there...
  5. Physical gift card question

Physical gift card question: Hi all! As I know Microsoft stores are closed and I still have a physical gift card with a partial balance of over $60 on it. I went to Microsoft Building 92 store and was able to check balance, however I have been told that I can't use it here as stores are closed and there...
  6. Gift Card

Gift Card: What kind of gift card do I need to buy minecraft realms subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card/63b22046-ee65-4528-8200-7934078d870f
  7. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  8. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  9. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  10. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...