Windows 10: Piaint 3d destroys my images

Discus and support Piaint 3d destroys my images in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, new install. 1. copy a photo from a network drive to desktop 2. double-click it, it opens in Photos 3. click on Edit & Create,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CorinneRoberts, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Piaint 3d destroys my images

Windows 10, new install.

1. copy a photo from a network drive to desktop

2. double-click it, it opens in Photos

3. click on Edit & Create, drop-down menu appears

4. select Edit with Paint 3D, new window with photo is displayed

5. Select Text menu, text bar appears to right of image

6. select Segeo Print font from font drop-down list

7. select 130 point font size

8. select Text button at top right of text menu, arrow for mouse pointer appears

9. position where text is required

10. type required text

11. close window, top right X, prompt to save work

12. select Save, window closes, reverts to Photos app

13. close Photos app

14. Photo now becomes a black blob and completely obliterates the image on the desktop.

15 repeat above, same issue.

does anyone have a solution?

:)

CorinneRoberts, Mar 15, 2019

2. How do I download images to 3D Builder?

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple step and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Open 3D Builder and click on Load on the left side.

• Now select the folder where you have downloaded the ‘’3D’’ images and click on
      open.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Piaint 3d destroys my images

Resizing images on objects in 3d builder

Hi Anthony,

There are options that you can do to add distinctive images using 3D Builder. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer on a domain?
    • Are you using 3D Builder to create images for a specific program?

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Piaint 3d destroys my images

1. Piaint 3d destroys my images - Similar Threads - Piaint destroys images

2. Paint 3D image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  3. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated: No matter whether I save my images from Paint 3D as .png or .jpg, they get pixelated and fuzzy when I save them. They are going into FAQs for 14,000 clients & have to look good! Here's an example of what I'm struggling with now:...
  4. how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D

how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D: I cannot work out how to crop a 3D image in paint 3D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-crop-a-3d-image-in-paint-3d/14981f5c-b88b-49f1-8d62-f538ef358aa7
  5. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  6. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  7. 3d builder image

3d builder image: Can someone tell me why my 3d images all of a sudden turn white? They all us to be gray and now all the ones i open are white? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-image/ada4fe82-969e-431d-8c32-e10e0a89ebb2
  8. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. windows 10 update destroyed my 3d printer board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update destroyed my 3d printer board: I am using windows 7 on a computer at work, which i use for my 3d printer. I had to do some prints at home, just thought it would be easier if i just use my wife's asus laptop pre-installed with windows 10. Everything was going smoothly until this stupid windows 10 update...