Windows 10: Piano not getting recognised

Discus and support Piano not getting recognised in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a Yamaha PSR-78 piano keyboard and I want to plug it into my laptop to record something in audacity but as soon as I plug it in, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TiernanKearns, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Piano not getting recognised

Hello

I have a Yamaha PSR-78 piano keyboard and I want to plug it into my laptop to record something in audacity but as soon as I plug it in, it is not recognised and no more sound is outputed from my laptop.

My supposition is that the piano is being recognised as headphones.

:)

TiernanKearns, Aug 23, 2020

2. Axiom 49 piano

I cant get any sound to play from my Axiom 49 piano keyboard.

MichaelJohnson724, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Piano not getting recognised

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Piano not getting recognised

1. Piano not getting recognised - Similar Threads - Piano getting recognised

2. My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard: So i just bought a mouse call Dareu EM901x and the driver of its didnt recog it and then i found the reason was because the laptop think the mouse is a keuboard usb, anyone know how to help? the dpi is way too high and i need to change it...
  3. My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard: So i just bought a mouse call Dareu EM901x and the driver of its didnt recog it and then i found the reason was because the laptop think the mouse is a keuboard usb, anyone know how to help? the dpi is way too high and i need to change it...
  4. Windows 10 Random Piano like noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Random Piano like noise.: Windows 10 Random Piano like noise. Now I ma not able to start pc cause its make same noise. Don't tell me to reboot cause again pc is dead, just making Piano sound continuously....
  5. Random piano noise on Windows 10

Random piano noise on Windows 10: Sometimes the PC plays piano key noise. Most of the times when: PC turns off screen display, I join a Google Meet call. Sometimes it also plays that sound when I join a Discord call. I use Windows 10 Pro version: 20H2PC: HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower PC...
  6. Getting printer to recognise new Wifi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting printer to recognise new Wifi?: Hi there I have a HP ENVY 6020 which has been working perfectly until I changed Wifi firms this morning. Can anyone give advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-printer-to-recognise-new-wifi/815cad9a-aa89-43a8-8713-853ea5d43588
  7. Windows 10 Random Piano like noise.

Windows 10 Random Piano like noise.: Ever since I installed Windows 10 on my computer sometimes when I click on things such as going to a Discord Channel and I get the weird piano like noise or when I'm in games I click on something and I get the weird noise if you know how to fix this please let me know....
  8. Virtual Piano Software

Virtual Piano Software: Does anyone here know if there is a Virtual Piano Software out there that I can download that will allow me to changed the piano chord keys to match the keyboard keys? For example: "If i hit the letter "C" on my keyboard, it will play the C chord on the piano. 119467
  9. My Piano Phone - Universal Music App

My Piano Phone - Universal Music App: Hello! I just want to introduce people an app that I'm developing. this is a music app turns the phone or tablet into musical instrument: Piano, Guitar, Drum, Trumpet, Violin... Many songs are available for us to enjoy. [img] The application name is My Piano Phone,...
  10. Need to record piano music onto Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to record piano music onto Laptop: Hi I've a 54 keyboard piano that I'd like to record some music onto a Laptop for the first time but couldn't tell which was the right forum. I've already got Audacity and Wave Pad and a ProSound mike on a stand I use for Dragon Speech but not being a techie no idea if...