Windows 10: Pic and Video up load windows 10

Discus and support Pic and Video up load windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So when they were really pushing up grades to 10 last year i did it. I found out that uploading from my video camera was not as easy as windows 10. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidcamarravx, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Pic and Video up load windows 10

So when they were really pushing up grades to 10 last year i did it. I found out that uploading from my video camera was not as easy as windows 10. The window that comes up on the bottom right does not exist. Has these been fixed and is it easy now to upload direct from a camera to Windows 10

Thanks
    Dave

:)

davidcamarravx, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Pic and Video up load windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Pic and Video up load windows 10

1. Pic and Video up load windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pic Video load

2. All my pics and videos disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my pics and videos disappeared: I don't know the specific date but some time between July 20th and 28th they all disappeared. I haven't deleted anything myself so I don't know what could have happened. This only thing of note that happened in that time period was a display driver update and the KB5003537...
  3. Old Pic's and Video's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Pic's and Video's...: Hi. I updated my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10... All my memory sticks & scandisk's containing pictures and video's were saved while using Windows 7... Now I'm unable to open any of them...!!! HELP...!!!...
  4. Video Thumbnails not showing. Pics do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Pics do.: Installed a fresh new version original copy of Win 10 and I am having a hard time seeing Video thumbnails, while pic thumbnails come up without issues. Fixed in the settings: Always show icons, never thumbnails - Show thumbnails instead of icons. Downloaded and used without...
  5. Imported Pics and Vids won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Imported Pics and Vids won’t load: I uploaded all the important photos and videos from my iPhone. When I click on the photos the files end in “HEIC” and I get a message that says “we can’t open this file” When I click on a video I get a pop up that says I need to purchase and download a HEVC Video Extension....
  6. I've messed up my Docs, Pics, Downloads, Video folders

I've messed up my Docs, Pics, Downloads, Video folders: Hi folks, Sorry to bother you with my stupidity, but I wanted to set it so that my pictures, downloads, videos, pictures etc were all saved to my D:drive 2TB HDD rather than my 480GB SSD. I right clicked on each and went to properties, then location, then move. I then...
  7. trying to syncronize pic and video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to syncronize pic and video: I have always use the photo app to synchronize Photos and video but now is not working anymore. a week ago received a message about one drive. Are you eliminating the app that is why cant synchronize?...
  8. loading up windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    loading up windows 10: I'm not sure exactly what happened with my laptop but I will try and explain my issue as best as I can, I purchased a refurbished laptop from a website I used in the past back in May this year, when it arrived I followed the instructions on how to start windows 10 and for the...
  9. No thumbnails for pics/videos

No thumbnails for pics/videos: Hello, I am having issues with my thumbnails on my pc(windows 10) not showing tumbnails. When i scroll down i can briefly see it but then it goes away. I have tried switching icons sizes, changing the open program to windows pics, and unchecking the always show icons button....
  10. Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video: I am getting very annoyed with this, and I am sure that someone else has had this. Initially Win10 would happily detect my card reader plugged in the USB and download the video, albeit to the pics folder with no option to put them in the video folder. Now, whilst my...