Windows 10: Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

Discus and support Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am struggling with downloading the Pic Collage App. Some guidance will be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GokulPatel1, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

I am struggling with downloading the Pic Collage App. Some guidance will be much appreciated.

:)

GokulPatel1, Oct 26, 2020
  2. AniRivera Win User

Trying to download pic collage

Im trying to download the pic collage app but it tells me "This app will not work on your device" it will not let me download and I dont know why!

AniRivera, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Trying to download pic collage

I got the same problem too but now it's all working again. I could download and it actually works very nicely.

BinhMinhNguyen, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

1. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please. - Similar Threads - Pic Collage App

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant download any apps: Every time i try to download an app from the web or Microsoft store it asks for my pin and to sign in, which I do, than it gives me the "OX80048823 Error" and will not download any app. I've "sent feedback" numerous times but nothing. Help?...
  6. Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky): There are apps that find duplicate photos. But are there any apps that can find unusable photos that are blurry, shaky. submitted by /u/00Turag [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpipn1/any_app_that_finds_unusable_picsblurry_shaky/
  7. App Suggestions

App Suggestions: Hi Below is a screenshot of the current apps I have installed. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some that can help make my computer better or more convenient. Maybe I'm missing a critical one? [img] 168912
  8. Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,: If I upgrade Phototastic Collages, may I print the collages I make with my own photos? If not, do you know of a program that allows me to do that? Thanks brennakc1...
  9. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App: Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist) If yes, I'd like to give...
  10. suggested apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    suggested apps: how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/suggested-apps/352f9108-e745-468b-b07d-b3c31b486507