Windows 10: Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??

Discus and support Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, so I've just got a new Samsung S5 Neo phone, and when I take a photo, and delete it from my phone, they're still showing on my computer under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelbs, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Gelbs Win User

Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??

Okay, so I've just got a new Samsung S5 Neo phone, and when I take a photo, and delete it from my phone, they're still showing on my computer under INetCache/IE/YBOT5357. For example. If I take a new photo and view it from my phone via my pc and Picasa, I have arrows on the bottom of the viewer, and I can STILL view previous deleted photos in the INetCache folder etc. Why?! I only know they're in that location as I right click on Picasa. I don't know if it's to do with being 'synced' or something. But it's starting to piss me off, as when I delete these files in the INetCache folder, they keep on reappearing!!

:)

Gelbs, Jan 11, 2016

2. JPG PHOTOS

The list below is the program I have tried with no look so far

PIXILLION IMAGE

NCH SUIT

PICASE 3

WISETUP-WEB

REALCONVERTER 7 STANDARD

STELLER PHOENIX J PEG REPAIR

PHOTOPAD IMAGE EDITOR

STELLOR-PHOTO

LIVE_PHOTO

guilford44, Jan 11, 2016
  3. How do I export photos from Windows 10 Photo app to Samsumg Galaxy A3

You can't, you will have to manually copy your photos to the storage card on your Galaxy A3 or use the Samsung Kies software to sync photos to your phone.

Samsung Kies Software -
    Samsung Galaxy

Andre Da Costa, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??

1. Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem?? - Similar Threads - Picase Photos Samsung

2. Importing photos from a Samsung A50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing photos from a Samsung A50: Since updating to the latest version of Windows 11 I can no longer import photos from my Samsung A50 to my HP laptop. The phone is recognised and the import routine starts and counts the number of images to be uploaded and then just sticks - doesn't actually import, nor am I...
  3. Importing photos from a Samsung A50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing photos from a Samsung A50: Since updating to the latest version of Windows 11 I can no longer import photos from my Samsung A50 to my HP laptop. The phone is recognised and the import routine starts and counts the number of images to be uploaded and then just sticks - doesn't actually import, nor am I...
  4. Importing photos from Samsung galaxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing photos from Samsung galaxy: So my phone Samsung Galaxy S6 Dosent transfer photos and videos at all. I did the instructions and Still stuck on 0 i did all the things that i can and its still 0, Can someone help me?...
  5. Importing photos from Samsung galaxy

Importing photos from Samsung galaxy: So my phone Samsung Galaxy S6 Dosent transfer photos and videos at all. I did the instructions and Still stuck on 0 i did all the things that i can and its still 0, Can someone help me?...
  6. Can't import photos from samsung to windows ?

Can't import photos from samsung to windows ?: So, as the title says, I am having trouble importing photos.If I try to use the photos app to import pictures default when plugging in device it just says "Looking for new photos and videos 0 item found so far it's always 0 and stays like that for hours.If I use the File...
  7. Samsung T5 conncetion problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung T5 conncetion problems: Hello, I own the Samsung T5 SSD, I had no Problems with it until today. It randomly stopped showing up in my files. It is connected to my pc and shows up as a connected drive under the Device manager. I tried changing it from usb to usb-c port and it didn't help. Please...
  8. Samsung photos onto windows 10

Samsung photos onto windows 10: How do I get my photos from the Samsung gallery installed on my Windows 10 laptop and synced with my Samsung S10 to automatically sync onto a folder in my computer? Samsung Book Flex Many thanks...
  9. monitor samsung problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor samsung problem: salve Sono in possesso di un Monitor SyncMaster 233 HD della Samsung che uso come secondo schermo del portatile. Sta mattina accedendo il pc ho visto che il monitor era di colore viola cosa che mi succede sempre e basta che muovo il cavo vga e il colore torna normale, ma...
  10. importing photos from samsung

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    importing photos from samsung: I have been trying for months to import photos from my Samsung s7 edge and I cant seem to do it. I plug in my USB and follow all that the computer said which was literally plug in USB and it just sits on 0 items found so far for hours . I am beyond the point of stress and...