Windows 10: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

Discus and support Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to download fortnite on my laptop and when I do it comes up with a message saying: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RylanBurton, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

I was trying to download fortnite on my laptop and when I do it comes up with a message saying: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) link o your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

I am signed in to my account on my Microsoft store and my Laptop and it still won't work.

Can anyone help me?

:)

RylanBurton, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account'

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• When you say ‘installing the installer on my PC’, what exactly are you trying to install?
    • Are trying to download and install something from the Microsoft Store? If not, from where are you trying to install?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?
    (Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

If you read the error message on an attempt to install something from Microsoft Store, the possible reason could be the device not being registered under your Microsoft account. I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft account
    here and see if the device is listed.

If the device is listed, please sign out of Microsoft Store,
    reset it, and then sign in to the same Microsoft account and see if the issue persists.

• Launch Microsoft Store, sign out from it, and exit the same.
    • Press ‘Windows + R’ keys on the keyboard together to open the Run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      wsreset.exe
    • Wait for the command to run its course and sign in to Store once it automatically launches to see if works.

Meanwhile, you may also refer to the suggestion by EggsBoxJuan
    on the thread It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)
    linked to your Microsoft account.
    and see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 5, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 5, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

1. Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) - Similar Threads - Pick where install

2. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  3. ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. When trying to install a game on the Microsoft store. I can't update windows. Can someone help me so I can start playing...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to download games onto my Laptop, but, its keep saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." and the install button cannot be clicked, and yes my...
  5. "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account"

"it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account": Hello, I recently formatted my laptop. I had purchased many apps back then before formatting, but now when I want to install them, it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account". I checked my microsoft account on my pc many...
  6. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install: Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: i tried to download paint 3d, but it said It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. i tried to link a device and it told me to go to accounts > your info. i went to accounts and...there was no where that said 'more info.' it...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: So I bought Minecraft the master collection on the Microsoft store website and tried to install it on my pc but i keep getting this message. "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  9. Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): Hey, I recently got the Game Pass but when I try to install some games it come up with the message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I'm signed into my...
  10. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

"Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pick where you want to install

2. choose where you want to install

3. pick where u want to install