Windows 10: Pickup where you left not working LOL

Discus and support Pickup where you left not working LOL in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; - Hey Microsoft why are you collecting data whenever I breath or not for a year now ? = How did you know ? - I have a firewall , I browse folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Pickup where you left not working LOL

- Hey Microsoft why are you collecting data whenever I breath or not for a year now ?

= How did you know ?

- I have a firewall , I browse folders explorer.exe connects online and try to report it , I run settings and settings.exe tries to connect online to report changes , almost all odd executables you have attempts to connect online to report changes being made !

= Oh they are our services they are supposed to be safe , please disable the firewall you have

- Yes but why are you collecting data ?

= They are for diagnostics to help enriching your experience .

- Microsoft you haven't even answered high priority requests by customers reported on Feedback Hub in 5 years

= We are working on them .

- If those few can't be addressed , why jamming my connection and the internet with zillions of send requests a day ?

= Ok , we'll have you informed .

- Awaiting correspondence .
    = Hey User !

- Yes ?

= Now we'll explain to you , we were working on a feature called Pickup Where You left , it had just been released !

- Oh great and what does it do ?

= It theoretically syncs your actions among network of devices you own !

- Great ! so that is why you have been collecting data for well over a year from around the globe !

= Yes ! isn't that great ?

- I just said it yes , so basically I can now work on my laptop home then next day when I arrive at work I find work's PC/Laptop synced to what I was doing ?

= Errrr not quite ..

- What then ?

= You need to provide us with your phone number ..

- Why ?

= So we send you a link to install an app .

- That does what exactly ?

= Syncs you on the go !

- Syncs me with what exactly ? you have been collecting data from my browsed desktop folders and settings , how is that related to phone ?

= You will be synced with saved favorite links from our browser !

- I haven't even used your browser since 1995 , we all shifted to chrome or firefox and both had been doing that for years now without collected data from all over the PC !

= Errr how may we help you ?

- I don't need such a service , how to shut down sending out my data usage ?

= You can turn off sending out Diagnostics from Settings .

- I did , my firewall still reporting your executables are sending out all my actions .

= But we asked you earlier to disable firewall ...

- Yes but is my call .

= Nope its a compatibility issue , please disable your firewall .

- After you turn off sending diagnostics .

= Nope disable firewall first .

- How will I know then you stopped sending out data ?

= You have to trust us it's safe .

- F...

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 20, 2020
  3. 9300i doesn't pickup calls.

HI all.

I have a problem where calls sometimes take upto 15 seconds for my nokia 9300i to pickup.

The phone will ring immediately, but when i press pickup, the little phone symbol appears next to the incoming call to indicate a pickup but the call doesn't actually pickup for a variable amount of time.

Sometimes so long that the caller hangs up.

When i make a call it works flawlessly.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Thanks, Stu.

stuuk---01, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Pickup where you left not working LOL

Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana)

Hello my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I would like to contribute alongside my colleagues in fixing the issue with the pickup where I left off feature.

At the moment, I am testing the current a feature build of Windows 10, so my exact menu structure might not match yours 100%

Try this path:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Then go to "Cortana"

3. Then "Permissions and History"

4. Then under the section labeled "History" click the toggle marked "Activity Recommendations" and make sure it is now off.

5. If any warning or change dialogues popup make sure that you answer to keep the change (none may appear mind you)

6. Restart your device.

Please see the attached screenshot and after completing these steps please let me know if the desired result is achieved.

Pickup where you left not working LOL 485a50be-6645-46d1-8ddc-10eaafbb1737?upload=true.jpg

Omoikane1122, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Pickup where you left not working LOL

1. Pickup where you left not working LOL - Similar Threads - Pickup where left

2. lol

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lol: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samikjain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pebaxx/lol/
  3. My assistant left lol.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My assistant left lol.: I had an assistant helping me fix something and he's not responding lol what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-assistant-left-lol/4b07c37e-be89-4e7a-ba1b-954cd406a50e
  4. Wondering if you can somehow save where you left your window's location.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wondering if you can somehow save where you left your window's location.: Hi, So I have two monitors and I keep having to move all my windows to the way I like them everytime I get on my computer. I was wondering if there was a setting or an application that saves where you last had a window opened. submitted by /u/varedra [link] [comments]...
  5. Pick Up Where You Left Off - Stopped working after 1809 Feature Update.

in Cortana
    Pick Up Where You Left Off - Stopped working after 1809 Feature Update.: 1809 came through today. Pick up where you left off is only showing previous days - nothing I've done currently shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pick-up-where-you-left-off-stopped-working-after/d647db9d-ccf2-4cfe-9b63-bb7ffe101eb1"
  6. Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana)

in Cortana
    Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana): I did a search and followed the instructions but can't disable this feature. Maybe the instructions to disable where for an older version of Windows 10? Someone please help. This feature is quite annoying. Thanks...
  7. How to disable "pickup where you left off"? None of the posted solutions here and the web works

in Cortana
    How to disable "pickup where you left off"? None of the posted solutions here and the web works: Current Windows install: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 Build: 17134.407 What I get when clicking the notebook icon. Have clicked in every card in both tabs "Organizer" and "Manage Skills". There is no "Pick up where you left off option". [ATTACH] Any ideas...
  8. How to disable "Pick up where you left off" feature?

in Cortana
    How to disable "Pick up where you left off" feature?: All of the search results that I found from many websites/forum, all points back to the same thing - go to the Notebook tab, find said feature, turn it off then Saves... With no alternative solution anywhere. - The first issue is... Cortana is not available in my country,...
  9. DayZ (Game Preview) where is it? Lol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DayZ (Game Preview) where is it? Lol: Yes i know thats my question i saw Major Nelson playing it then i asked DayZ on Facebook and they confirmed with a picture of it on Xbox but why can't i see it anywhere, even Reddit confirmed Major Nelson was playing it, well i want it too i don't care what state it is i want...
  10. Edge + PDF = lol

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + PDF = lol: Well, Mike, you have the source of great practical joke There! Would be if I didn't have to print a form for registering my car, Just had no idea it could happen.