Windows 10: Pics in Folders wont show anymore?

Discus and support Pics in Folders wont show anymore? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Heya, in a recentish update to windows all my pictures in my folder won't show thumbnails anymore. Before it would have a small thumbnail of the pic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SAFEFIREFOREVER, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Pics in Folders wont show anymore?

Heya, in a recentish update to windows all my pictures in my folder won't show thumbnails anymore. Before it would have a small thumbnail of the pic but now it just has a default icon. Any way to revert this specific change? Pics in Folders wont show anymore? 9538896c-56db-4d77-be8e-95fa5fa8ce7e?upload=true.png

Here is a sample pic for anyone potentially confused. Thanks!

:)

SAFEFIREFOREVER, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Jay1983D Win User

Thumbnail pics arn't showing up anymore.....

So I meant to make it so that only one folder wouldn't show the thumbnail pics anymore but instead I somehow made it so all folders and even pics don't show anymore. It just shows a regular yellow folder now with a name but no thumbnail preview of whats
    inside. And pics inside the folder don't show anymore either it just show a little blue mountain instead. I can only see them if I click on them to open them. How do I undo this??

Jay1983D, Sep 7, 2019
  3. mms wont recieve or send pics

mms wont recieve or send pics. .please help

I have tried the following:

• data is on
    • I did a hard reset
    • turn phone off and on several times
    What else can I do?

BScott_979, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Pics in Folders wont show anymore?

Way of stopping pics/videos showing in gallery?

Hi all,

I wondered if there was a way of doing this, with an app if needed...

On my last phone I could put more private pics/videos into folders and just show the main folder or camera album folder with pics/videos taken with the phone.

I've found the N95 gallery displays all the pics/videos on the phone regardless of being in folders.

Is it possible to stop some pics/videos showing in the gallery, even just showing pics and vids taken with the phone?

Many thanks

martyp---01, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Pics in Folders wont show anymore?

1. Pics in Folders wont show anymore? - Similar Threads - Pics Folders wont

2. Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.: There are folders of the same name that I've downloaded data to from onedrive. I've unlinked OneDrive, diddled with ownership, and made various changes to security settings and get the same error. Help!...
  3. Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.: There are folders of the same name that I've downloaded data to from onedrive. I've unlinked OneDrive, diddled with ownership, and made various changes to security settings and get the same error. Help!...
  4. Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder: Have selected on OneDrive and Photos app for pictures to only come from the Pictures folder.Still seems to be accessing photos from other folders, which doesn't make for a great slideshow when it is displaying photos which were taken for reasons other than the enjoyment of...
  6. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder: Have selected on OneDrive and Photos app for pictures to only come from the Pictures folder.Still seems to be accessing photos from other folders, which doesn't make for a great slideshow when it is displaying photos which were taken for reasons other than the enjoyment of...
  7. renaming pic files in folder.

renaming pic files in folder.: Various numbers and letters. This was easy with a simple right click on each pic and insert saved name+ 0 2,3,4,5,6. Now the operation is predicting and inserting and duplicating??? Thus needing more and more reworking - Why?...
  8. explorer search doesnt show folders anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    explorer search doesnt show folders anymore: is there a way to make them appear again? right after i postponed a update folders no longer show up in searches. submitted by /u/Riime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcnpei/explorer_search_doesnt_show_folders_anymore/
  9. pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders: hi folks , need help ,just bought W10 desktop a remanufacted one and downloaded my W7 files. the problem started right away all the files with pics. turned into icons , so reset everything that I could find from going into command prompt to regit from all the info I found...
  10. Moving Pics to Folders

Moving Pics to Folders: I have a boatload of pics on my main photos page, all in chronological order based on when I took them or saved them to the computer. I want to get them into folders for different categories. I have created the folders and am able to drag and drop the pics into each folder...