Windows 10: pics look like ghost

Discus and support pics look like ghost in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Kids got into my setting and now all the graphics & pics look like ghost. How do I fix it!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by beve1011, Sep 20, 2018.

1. beve1011 Win User

pics look like ghost

Kids got into my setting and now all the graphics & pics look like ghost. How do I fix it!

:)

beve1011, Sep 20, 2018

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 20, 2018
  4. pics look like ghost

Just installed Win 10 Anniversary Edition. I can't stand it!!! The start screen looks like Win 8. Pics will tell more

I have loved Win 10 for ages. I got hacked about a month ago, finally got ONE of my PCs cleaned up, formatted, and did a clean install of the Win 10 Anniversary. Boy am I sorry. Why did you guys mess with the start screen? I've always had my start screen
    set to Full Size cuz I don't like my tiles all bunched up. Now if you display Full Start Screen, you get the old Scrolling list of programs down the middle of the screen like Win 8. Please tell me there is a way to get the display back how it was on previous
    version of 10. Pics attached. First pic is the new Full Start Screen. Second pic is NOT using full Start Screen, but the only way I get even semi-close to the old listing of programs, and finally, pic 3 is previous Windows showing the listing of programs in
    a Full Size Start screen layout. Look how nice it looks vs pic 2 which looks like **** because everything is squished together. What on earth was Msft thinking? Please tell me I'm missing something - and there is a way to have the full screen AND have the
    programs listing like the old Windows version. Now I'm only pointing out a major cosmetic issue. I have 3 other issues that are functional and nobody knows how to fix them. Come on, you guys. Help me out.

ckbeme102598, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

pics look like ghost

1. pics look like ghost - Similar Threads - pics ghost

2. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  3. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  4. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  6. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  7. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I am suspended from if you un suspended me I will change my pic so please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am suspended from if you un suspended me I will change my pic so please: Please un suspended me please I will change my pic please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-suspended-from-if-you-un-suspended-me-i-will/f3d82179-9a34-446c-a790-3cfc6da70793
  9. I am suspended from if you un suspended me I will change my pic so please

I am suspended from if you un suspended me I will change my pic so please: Please un suspended me please I will change my pic please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-suspended-from-if-you-un-suspended-me-i-will/f3d82179-9a34-446c-a790-3cfc6da70793
  10. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....