Windows 10: pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open

Discus and support pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; photos were hard enough and to time consuming to transfer from phone to pc but now they wont open in pictures format and drop down menu doesn't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidRay2, Oct 2, 2018.

1. DavidRay2 Win User

pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open

photos were hard enough and to time consuming to transfer from phone to pc but now they wont open in pictures format and drop down menu doesn't even offer pictures format to open them in only word or notepad and they are pictures

:)

DavidRay2, Oct 2, 2018
  2. GSquadron Win User

.jpg files wont open on android

Hi!
    When i try to upload jpg files which open faster, they wont load on android.
    So i have to change the photos to png.
    Unfortunately, the png files are very heavy and open very slow on the website.
    Can you help me solve this problem?

GSquadron, Oct 2, 2018
  3. print on Kyocera KM- 2560 from new HP Windows 10

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Kyocera printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Kyocera Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Kyocera Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/index/s...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2018
  4. pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open

Importing pics from android

Hello, I have a Lenovo PC and an Android phone. Some of the pics from my phone I have been able to import to my new PC, but the rest of the pics from my phone do not show up after I enable the usb to transfer photos. Thank you for your time and help.

Chelle 9798, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open

1. pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open - Similar Threads - pics transfered kyocera

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  4. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Jpeg pics and Videos coped from Android phone to my desktop does not open anymore

Jpeg pics and Videos coped from Android phone to my desktop does not open anymore: I copied very important pics in Jpeg format and videos from One Plus Seven as a backup to my desktop with windows 10 and now the files have changed the storage size to 24 GB for each file and when I try to open i n my desktop it does not open and it says that the file may be...
  6. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  7. Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop: I am having trouble transferring pics from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I can get the pics to transfer to a folder, but all I see in the folder is 100's of the two tone blue mountain icon. In order to view an individual pic I have to click on the icon to open. I really don't...
  8. transferring pics from iphone 8s

transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  9. Transferred pics

Transferred pics: I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file...
  10. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kyoceras wont open phone transfer