Windows 10: PicsArt

Discus and support PicsArt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a surface go and I am trying to download PicsArt from the Microsoft store and it does not allow me to do so. My surface meets all the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by San013, Jun 27, 2020.

1. San013 Win User

PicsArt

I have a surface go and I am trying to download PicsArt from the Microsoft store and it does not allow me to do so. My surface meets all the system requirements so I can't think of a problem.

:)

San013, Jun 27, 2020

2. PicsArt not showing in App List

Hi,

I installed PicsArt few days back but its not visible in App List while the History of downloads in Store also shows PicsArt as installed app.

For reference, I'm enclosing here two screenshots. In the first pic the Store shows PicsArt as installed app while in the second pic the PicsArt is missing in the App List. What to do now? I can not even uninstall PicsArt as it is also not visible in Storage
    Sense.

Looking forward to a helpful response.

Regards,
    PicsArt aca4e03e-880d-44b7-93c0-25fb40295a91.png

PicsArt cb702661-39f9-4165-8b83-60baf61ef467.png

Adil Z Syed, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sharon_rt Win User
    PicsArt

Thank you for the suggestion. I ran the troubleshooter several times and kept getting the same results. It always said:

"Windows Store cache and licenses may be corrupt. Resetting Windows Store will resolve cache and license issues and restart Windows Store, would you like to reset now?"

I selected "Reset and open Windows Store"

The Windows Store cache may be damaged was discovered and marked as fixed.

I even uninstalled PicsArt, ran the troubleshooter again, rebooted, reinstalled PicsArt and it crashed again.

Sharon_rt, Jun 27, 2020
  4. WishBoy14 Win User

PicsArt

Printing In PicsArt........

I just downloaded PicsArt to edit some photos. However, I do not see anywhere that you can print off of PicsArt. Can someone tell me how to print?

Thank you

WishBoy14, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

PicsArt

1. PicsArt - Similar Threads - PicsArt

2. Picsart Crashes and freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picsart Crashes and freezing.: Hello Microsoft community!I have downloaded Picsart apk from Microsoft store and whenever I try to open the application to do editing, it keeps crashing and freezing. How do I get it to work? Is there any way How can I fix it? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated....
  3. Picsart Crashes and freezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picsart Crashes and freezing.: Hello Microsoft community!I have downloaded Picsart apk from Microsoft store and whenever I try to open the application to do editing, it keeps crashing and freezing. How do I get it to work? Is there any way How can I fix it? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated....
  4. How to use picsart on pc windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use picsart on pc windows 10?: I am using picsart on my phone for photo and video editing. Unfortunately, my phone is having problems, and now I want to use picsart on my windows 10 pc. How to use picsart on pc windows 10? Please help me....