Windows 10: Pictrures

Discus and support Pictrures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I see a Preview of my pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictrures/f9a2b85e-cab2-4ce4-bfa6-7cfa7053b59b" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolDavidson3, May 7, 2019.

1. Pictrures

Why can't I see a Preview of my pictures?

:)

CarolDavidson3, May 7, 2019

2. How do I get rid of the background picture on my desktop and return to the original screen?

How do I get rid of the background pictrure on my desk top and go back to the original screen?

JoyceFischer1, May 7, 2019
  3. Duplicate System Folders

It sounds like the system folders are pointied to the right location, you just have the wrong display name for Pictures.

To remedy this, open the folder with the PIctrures icon (but displaying as VIdeos), select 'Open PowerShell window here', and the copy & paste the following command:

Code:
    [b]ri desktop.ini -force[/b]
    Explorer will then recreate the proper desktop.ini file at some point.

Keith

Keith A. Miller, May 7, 2019
  4. X7007 Win User

Pictrures

Windows 10 Spotlight - Strange behavior after Fall Creators Update

I figured to make it work after deleting files and such, you need to disable/enable Show lock screen background pictrure on the sign-in screen. after you do that it refresh and connect to the server again downloading new pictures. that's the thing
    I was missing. it's not 100% dism command and it's not the other thing. I did everything by order.

DISM commands

Trying to change between Spotlight to picture/slideshow

Deleted the settings and other file from folder

Re Registred the Content Spotlight command from PowerShell

Restarted computer like 3 times each to make sure it's not the restart.

After doing everything I tried to switch between and still didn't work. after I switch between Spotlight and the others I cancel and enable the check box on each of the menus , spotlight and picture, after I did that the Spotlight showed an updated picture.

X7007, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Pictrures