Windows 10: pictues

Discus and support pictues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pictures are everywhere. I want to make sure ive got them all backed up on a disk or a sd stick. there unreplaceable photos please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TamieHenderson, Dec 31, 2019.

1. pictues

my pictures are everywhere. I want to make sure ive got them all backed up on a disk or a sd stick.

there unreplaceable photos

please help

:)

TamieHenderson, Dec 31, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

[FS][US]   XFX 4870 1gb, Evga GTX 260 OC, OCZ gold 1066, PNY 800,

You can only list what you have proper pictues of, your thread has been updated to reflect that.

erocker, Dec 31, 2019
  3. problems down loading pictues to computer

I have loaded zune- i can upload photos and music to my phone -- but cannot down load pictues or music from the phone to my computer -- there is a folder set up in zune but nothing appers in it when i attempt to drag and drop picturs into it

christopheranscombe, Dec 31, 2019
  4. pictues

Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on. Help!

Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on.

Is this a video card issue? Do I need to replace it? Help!

NancySchumacher, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

pictues

1. pictues - Similar Threads - pictues

2. camea wont take pictue or video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camea wont take pictue or video: my win camera loads up but will not take pictures or video, error message reads 0xAooF424F PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed. any ideas please the system also wont allow me to uninstall the app so i can reinstall. tried everything i know with no success....
  3. after update today can't open windows store and windows defender. also lost my pictues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after update today can't open windows store and windows defender. also lost my pictues.: After update today can't open windows defender and windows store. Also lost my pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-today-cant-open-windows-store-and/c7c0f49b-67dd-4514-9466-451ead78a2eb
  4. Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and...: Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on. Is this a video card issue? Do I need to replace it? Help!...