Windows 10: picture app not working,

Discus and support picture app not working, in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have down loaded windows 10 3 times now picture app when click on either goes black or does not come on I was assured this would fix the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandraWOOD2, May 19, 2019.

1. picture app not working,

I have down loaded windows 10 3 times now picture app when click on either goes black or does not come on I was assured this would fix the problem

:)

SandraWOOD2, May 19, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2019
  4. picture app not working,

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2019
Thema:

picture app not working,

1. picture app not working, - Similar Threads - picture app working

2. Picture password stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture password stopped working: I used to enter Windows using the picture password but this feature stopped working in the end of 2018. So I cannot log into Windows and my files. However I’ve found the True Key option, which wasn’t set by me. Is this problem related to the true key? Why did it happen?...
  3. Picture preview does not work

Picture preview does not work: I just switched to a surface pro 6 from my pro 3 and now all my pictures have an icon instead of preview... YES I have checked and unchecked all that apply to picture preview. No matter what I do - nothing changes. I work with images all day long and now I can't see them - so...
  4. adding picture folders to the Photo app

adding picture folders to the Photo app: I have a few thousand pictures on my laptop that are in 75 folders under the Pictures folder. I want to copy/move all to the Photos app. and have the individual folders become albums in Photos. How can I accomplish this without loading 75 different folders?...
  5. Onedrive Photos app runtimerbroker Pictures

Onedrive Photos app runtimerbroker Pictures: There is already a good post about it but it is locked and the solution doesn't satisfy me. Problem: Everytime OneDrive is starting up it adds the user folder "My Pictures" to the Location in the Photos app. The above solution was to uninstall the photos app via a...
  6. StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

in Windows 10 Customization
    StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures): For some reason, Windows will not tell me what apps run at start up or let me edit them. Both the menu in the Settings App and the Task Manager are empty, but I know that there are apps that do run at start up (like Steam, Google Drive, and Discord). These apps were in the...
  7. Viewing pictures and videos dont work

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing pictures and videos dont work: I am not certain where this issue should be posted, mods please move it... I have updated a Windows 7 PC after repairing some issues to Windows 10, version 1803, details here: https://www.sevenforums.com/windows-...ty-update.html The system works for the most part, except...
  8. Picture Password needs reboot to work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Picture Password needs reboot to work: A couple weeks ago I received a replacement computer, an HP Envy 17t to replace an HP Envy 15t which was basically a lemon. Both computers had Windows 10 Pro installed. It takes forever for the lock screen to load the password picture. I have three motions set up and the...
  9. Picture Preview not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture Preview not working properly.: Hi, First I want to say I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I wasn't sure about it, if not the case, then move it to a proper sub-forum. Second, I apologize for the next image being in Spanish, it's my main language. Ok, to summarize my problem,...
  10. Screensaver doesn't work with pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver doesn't work with pictures: I know some people have had issues with the screensaver not working. In my case all the screensavers work, except the one I want -pictures. I have always used pictures as a screensaver with other windows os with no problem. What happens is I can see the pictures scrolling...