Windows 10: Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

Discus and support Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got : Picture application open but doesn't show the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SaikiNoKusuo, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got :

• Picture application open but doesn't show the image (white picture)
    • Picture application doesn't open and 10 sec/15 sec after windows say "the application has not started within the time limit "
    • It works

I checked that it was maybe the CPU/Memory usage that was too high but it was fine (~20% CPU /~50% Memory with Chrome open)

I don't have an antivirus because I had a bad times with Avast (It blocked things that I didn't want and CPU usage was too high) but windows defender say that I'm fine. I have no other problems .

I know it's not a big problem but I'm scared that it will escalate further and make more important application do the same things.

submitted by /u/SaikiNoKusuo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SaikiNoKusuo, Sep 1, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 1, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

1. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't - Similar Threads - Picture Application sometimes

2. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  3. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  4. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sometimes the start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes the start button doesn't work: Hello! Sometimes when I click the start button or hit the windows key on my keyboard, nothing happens. The start menu doesn't open, even if I let it sit for several minutes. The only way to get it working again is to shut down/restart (which can be done by right clicking the...
  6. Sound sometimes doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound sometimes doesn't work.: Hi, Sometimes I've got no audio through my speakers. The fix is always to restart the computer, and it works. But about half the time I startup, I've got no sound and need to keep restarting until I've got audio. The drivers seem good, the connection is fine....
  7. Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes

Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes: Hi, Lately i ve been facing an issue with my touchpad. When i turn on the laptop the touchpad doesn't works, when i check in Device manager under synaptics driver it says it is not present. But when i restart my laptop for times it starts working. And sometimes it stops...
  8. Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup

Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup: Hi, my bluetooth has been acting very weird. When bluetooth works, it shows up in the notification bar and as expected, it works when paired. But when it doesn't, it disappears from the bar and I have no way to turn it back on unless if i probably do a restart. I have tried...
  9. Sometimes CTRL+shift+ up/down works and sometimes it doesn't

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes CTRL+shift+ up/down works and sometimes it doesn't: using Excel 2016 and sticky keys; do not know if problem is present without sticky keys. Other key shortcuts work fine. This seems to happen after doing a large paste from another spreadsheet. It does not happen every time. 140560
  10. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...