Windows 10: Picture Display Issue

Discus and support Picture Display Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever this is a picture on my screen the photo gets cut in half, and I have no idea why. A picture of this happening is down below and I'm on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The Try Guys, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Picture Display Issue

Whenever this is a picture on my screen the photo gets cut in half, and I have no idea why. A picture of this happening is down below and I'm on windows 10. Picture Display Issue [​IMG]

:)

The Try Guys, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Picture Display Issue

Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Picture Display Issue

1. Picture Display Issue - Similar Threads - Picture Display Issue

2. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displaying Pictures: When I Open My Picture Folder I Have To Open The Photos It To See It How Do I Get Them To Display Properly ? I Sent You A Snapshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-pictures/991e6573-104e-4a1f-8e7f-929350ecda74
  3. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displaying Pictures: When I Open My Picture Folder I Have To Open The Photos It To See It How Do I Get Them To Display Properly ? I Sent You A Snapshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-pictures/991e6573-104e-4a1f-8e7f-929350ecda74
  4. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Display picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display picture: How do I change the picture on the password or sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-picture/1df2e10d-85f0-4f45-b4ac-c313b30feabe
  6. Desktop picture display

Desktop picture display: How do I display different pictures on my two monitor display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture-display/91ea45f4-4fef-42d6-a945-1fe511919264
  7. Folder pictures are not fully displayed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder pictures are not fully displayed?: When I assign a picture as a folder picture/icon, it never displays the full picture, and instead all pictures are missing the top and bottom 2 inches or so. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/AMLRoss [link] [comments]...
  8. Having issues with pictures not displaying properly and messages on emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having issues with pictures not displaying properly and messages on emails: Here are some screenshots of an email and also powerpoint. If someone could help me figured out to get these pictures to display properly, that would be great. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. desktop display picture

desktop display picture: How can I resize and reposition my personal background picture on the desktop display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-display-picture/f8ef9186-3bd8-4b1c-8896-2cec584ee9fa
  10. Pictures are displayed as negatives

Pictures are displayed as negatives: I was experimenting with display setting and now all pictures from any source display as negatives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-are-displayed-as-negatives/6cbc746c-e542-454c-8285-0753510559f5