Windows 10: Picture File Upload

Discus and support Picture File Upload in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Awhile back I Used to be able to Upload a photo to whatever. Now, when I go to do the same thing, it has No information on that file. I'll put my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trustedstar1, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Picture File Upload

Awhile back I Used to be able to Upload a photo to whatever. Now, when I go to do the same thing, it has No information on that file. I'll put my cursor on it and says the Size of it but when I go to Upload, it doesn't do anything. It is a jpg.file. One had it as a png.file. I don't think it's the Social Media site doing it, I think it's embedded in my computer. I have a HP All-In-One touchscreen Desktop. I await any resolve to this issue. Thanks.

:)

Trustedstar1, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 10, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. AsRock Win User

Picture File Upload

Increase image file upload size cap

Limit each person to what they can upload ?, well that's terrible after time as posted pics end up deleted and leave useful threads with missing pictures.

Or did it misunderstand point number 2.

AsRock, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Picture File Upload

1. Picture File Upload - Similar Threads - Picture File Upload

2. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  3. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  4. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading pictures: I am having trouble uploading my pictures onto my Window 10 computer. I never had a problem until now. It will upload into my computer, then when I look for them , they are nowhere to be found. Any suggestions ?...
  5. Can't upload picture to background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't upload picture to background: Hey, so today I found my screen had a green background, I tried to change it to my normal picture background but it didn't actually upload, I tried many methods to fix it but none of them worked, I decided I might as well get help from Microsoft and the community. If it's any...
  6. Uploading Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....
  7. UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...: Every time I try to upload pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP computer, a few pictures upload until it stops and says that "something went wrong. Your files might not be imported." I have attempted everything online that has been suggested to do, which brings me to believe...
  8. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    uploading pictures: I am trying to upload my pictures from a Samsung Tablet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures/e4f6f549-3c35-48c3-b0af-6912d7234b61
  9. uploading pictures from camera

uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  10. Upload pictures from computer

Upload pictures from computer: I cannot upload photos stored on computer to any photo website. I can upload from my iPhone. Computer internet connection is functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-pictures-from-computer/ec6bddcf-23b2-44b3-bf1c-1ad6b2210f76