Windows 10: Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

Discus and support Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steverino6649, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges.

In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the next one only went to the taskbar. I tried to open from taskbar and nothing. Don't remember touching anything on keyboard or changing anything while this was happening. I restarted and now double click picture only places blue box on taskbar and clicking taskbar give me mini version of pic. Can't see full screen of picture in any size.

What did I do and how do I get the pictures to open like always and full screen.

Thanks

:)

Steverino6649, Jun 13, 2020

2. Pictures in Pictures folder will not open

Aloha,

Thanks for the suggestions but I have already done everything listed. Nothing is giving me back access to my pictures. I can enter the files but the pictures will not open.

Mahalo,

Rhonda

RhondaKlimt, Jun 13, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

1. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures. - Similar Threads - Picture Files issue

2. Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures: Problem with Pictures not Opening PicturesI have a iPhone 14 Pro Max that I used to take pictures while on a vacation. When I got hoe I created Folder and transferred those pictures .JPEG and HEIC to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7.When I trt to open a >JPEG file with Microsoft...
  3. Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures: Problem with Pictures not Opening PicturesI have a iPhone 14 Pro Max that I used to take pictures while on a vacation. When I got hoe I created Folder and transferred those pictures .JPEG and HEIC to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7.When I trt to open a >JPEG file with Microsoft...
  4. Pictures are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures are not opening: When ever I download a picture and tried to open it did not open, even those pictures which is already exist did not open.anybody know what's the reason. I have window 10...
  5. Pictures in Pictures folder will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures in Pictures folder will not open: Pictures will not open in any app or program. I get error messages that I do not have permission to open these files. I have already checked and re-checked the permissions. I am the administrator on my computer. I've run the various diagnostics from the command prompt....
  6. Can not open picture files

Can not open picture files: I can not open my picture file, even though it was before. After I clicked a picture file, a note : the app didn't start; will appear. Is there any way to fix this problems?...
  7. Pictures Will Not Open

Pictures Will Not Open: When I try to open pictures "package could not be registered" appears. This is a cliché in windows 10? How can it be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-will-not-open/a57b7838-70fc-4113-b2a7-df73f314aad9"
  8. Individual pictures from Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Individual pictures from Theme: Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages? And, how do get to choose a single picture from a package as a background? When you go to background, there are only five pictures. When you...
  9. Pictures Not Opening

Pictures Not Opening: Up until last week, I was able to view any picture on the web. Lately all I get is that ssmall picture square box within another square box. I am using Chrome, cleared cache, all the usual things to do but have no idea why this is happening. It happens in my yahoo email, my...
  10. De-Select individual pictures in Theme

De-Select individual pictures in Theme: I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue, Thanks 32317