Windows 10: Picture from phone to PC

Discus and support Picture from phone to PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CleveEdmonston, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Picture from phone to PC

Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC

:)

CleveEdmonston, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Picture from phone to PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Picture from phone to PC

1. Picture from phone to PC - Similar Threads - Picture phone

2. Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?: I do not recognize the pictures the Your Phone app is using when looking at the list of Messages. They are not the pictures I am using on my phone. And I can not figure out where it is getting those or how to change them?...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer Can't display pictures copied from 'Your Phone'

Windows Photo Viewer Can't display pictures copied from 'Your Phone': Windows 10 Pro v20h2, Build 19042.867 All photos can be viewed by Windows Photo Viewer except for those photos copied onto my PC from the 'Your Phone' user interface. These same photos can be viewed if I use 'Open with' Firefox or Windows Photos. It is only Windows Photo...
  4. When I delete my pictures from my phone, one drive is also putting them into the recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I delete my pictures from my phone, one drive is also putting them into the recycle bin: I was cleaning my gallary on my samsung s10 plus, my phone is linked to my one drive and they automatically get uploaded there. When i was emptying the trash on my phone i noticied it was also being removed from my photos on onedrive. I had to restore all my pictures from the...
  5. When importing pictures from my phone in the Photo app on Windows 10, the date taken changes

When importing pictures from my phone in the Photo app on Windows 10, the date taken changes: When importing pictures from my phone in the Photo app on Windows 10, the date taken of these pictures changes to the date of importing current day In previous version you could also select how to import your pictures; I want them to be put into separate folders with the...
  6. Why can't i open phone screen on your phone app? The pictures below keeps repeating

Why can't i open phone screen on your phone app? The pictures below keeps repeating: Windows 10 1909 One UI 2.0 Android 10 [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-phone-screen-on-your-phone-app-the/068f4441-e890-4d2e-b489-3a437a0debb4
  7. My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures

My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures: I downloaded my plant pics from my phone to Windows 10 on my desktop computer and they are all showing up as ".download" files and not as pictures Sorry I am sorta new to this whole phone to computer download thing . and the how and where to dodwnload to thing . * Moved...
  8. PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top: I have a Galaxy A51 Samsung Android phone, it is new to me and it takes excellent pictures. When I transfer these pictures to my Lenovo Lap Top, window 10 pro the picture seems to be "grainy" The appearance seems like it looks like the DPI setting is to low on the phone and...
  9. Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone.: Since the update and the Edge browser change, I cannot attach any photos to email or social media. The photos do not appear in my list for attachment either though there is a live tile still on my desktop. I have talked with several people and we tried changing browsers,...
  10. Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone.

Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone.: Hello, this problem has long track:...