Windows 10: Picture from phone to PC

Discus and support Picture from phone to PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CleveEdmonston, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Picture from phone to PC

Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC

:)

CleveEdmonston, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Picture from phone to PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Picture from phone to PC

1. Picture from phone to PC - Similar Threads - Picture phone

2. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  3. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  4. i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...: i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my computer 'Photos'. But now on windows11 they do not. Help please...
  5. i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...

i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...: i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my computer 'Photos'. But now on windows11 they do not. Help please...
  6. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  7. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  8. How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone: How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone from the iCloud Not able to do from an Apple ID account I established.* Changed to a question* Original title: Printing pictures...
  9. How to remove microsoft logo with phone & computer picture stuck on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove microsoft logo with phone & computer picture stuck on my screen?: How to remove microsoft logo with phone & computer picture stuck on my screen? There is no phone linked to my laptop & I don't want to link a phone. I've copied a screenshot of the picture stuck on my screen but keep getting an error message when I try to paste it in this...
  10. How to remove microsoft logo with phone & computer picture stuck on my screen?

How to remove microsoft logo with phone & computer picture stuck on my screen?: How to remove microsoft logo with phone & computer picture stuck on my screen? There is no phone linked to my laptop & I don't want to link a phone. I've copied a screenshot of the picture stuck on my screen but keep getting an error message when I try to paste it in this...