Windows 10: Picture gallery of Windows 10 build 9841

Discus and support Picture gallery of Windows 10 build 9841 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting tomorrow, you will be able to get your hands on the first public build of Windows 10, but you can already take a look at what to expect in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Picture gallery of Windows 10 build 9841

Read more...

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2014
  2. Irfan P Win User

How to: 10 Tips before installing the latest Windows 10

I am able to install Build 10041. But once installed, it is restoring to Build 9841 by itself immediately before the desktop shows up. How should I go about it? Any idea? Please help me. And the Build 9841 is already expired.

Irfan P, Sep 29, 2014
  3. gvan39 Win User
    How to use Windows 10's built in Hyper-V for creating Virtual Machines

I am using windows 10 build 9841 / 32 bits

Do you have a newer?

How upgrade ? download a new one complely ?

regards,

Guy

gvan39, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

Picture gallery of Windows 10 build 9841

1. Picture gallery of Windows 10 build 9841 - Similar Threads - Picture gallery build

2. Scanned pictures are going to the "Gallery" folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanned pictures are going to the "Gallery" folder: I use Epson Scan and have indicated that all my Scans go to a particular folder. Since the new update, I now have a "Gallery" folder. Now, all my picture scans are going to the Gallery instead of the folder requested. Why? and How do I change it?...
  3. Pictures Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures Gallery: I'm currently running Window 10. Recently, I backed up all my files, including Pictures, to Microsoft Cloud. I don't know if there is a correlation, but now, I cannot delete any of my photos! HELP!...
  4. Photo Gallery vs Pictures

Photo Gallery vs Pictures: There are more photos in Photo Gallery than in picture files. I tried to back up all my photos in Amazon photos, but not all pictures from Photo Gallery backed up. How do I back up ALL photos?...
  5. MIcrosoft picture gallery

MIcrosoft picture gallery: how to move pictures from picture file to picture gallery ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-picture-gallery/f0db0f88-0c94-4189-9811-a5981e4b7a8c"
  6. Virtual Box Installation ON Build 9841

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Box Installation ON Build 9841: Hey all, so I'm trying to get virtual box to run ON this build 9841. The application seems to install fine, but when I got to start a VM I get an error "Make sure the kernel module has been loaded successfully". My vbox version is 4.3.16. I'm thinking it's not going to be...
  7. Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056

in Windows 10 News
    Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056: Earlier today, a new build of Windows 10 found its way to the web and this time around it is version 10056. In this build are updates to themes, a few new icons and other tidbits tucked away under the many layers of the OS.... ....So, for those of you who want a closer...
  8. Stuck on build 9841

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on build 9841: Just installed last night, and seem to be stuck on the old build. Anyone have any ideas? No windows updates available either. [img] I'm wondering if this is related. I saw several places mentioning fbl_release, but that fbl_awesome would have all the future updates....
  9. Gallery: Windows 10 build 10108 leaked screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Gallery: Windows 10 build 10108 leaked screenshots: Late last night, I was able to get my hands on an unreleased build of Windows 10, 10108, that has several new UI updates over the last official release, 10074. After publishing that article, several readers asked for a full gallery, so here you go. This build is not going...
  10. Gallery: Will this Windows 10 Pro (build 10036) head to Insiders?

in Windows 10 News
    Gallery: Will this Windows 10 Pro (build 10036) head to Insiders?: [img] Following the Windows 10 build 10031 leak that we covered last week, WZor has now gotten hold of build 10036 and uploaded a ton of images to his blog this morning, and in super helpful fashion, we have included them in full below. WZor also suggested that this...