Windows 10: Picture it publishing

Discus and support Picture it publishing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a lot of MIX and PHP files on my backup drive from years ago and cannot open them in Windows 10 as Picture it publishing is not supported. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by angela gullifer, May 29, 2019.

1. Picture it publishing

I have a lot of MIX and PHP files on my backup drive from years ago and cannot open them in Windows 10 as Picture it publishing is not supported. Any help on how to convert them to jpg would be greatly appreciated.

:)

angela gullifer, May 29, 2019

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, May 29, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

Picture it publishing

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Picture it publishing

1. Picture it publishing - Similar Threads - Picture publishing

2. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  3. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  4. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  6. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete: how to remove a picture from publisher page that wll not shift the normal way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-a-picture-from-publisher-page-that/a4830e86-f884-4e09-a7bc-da70b858fc3f
  7. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete: how to remove a picture from publisher page that wll not shift the normal way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-a-picture-from-publisher-page-that/a4830e86-f884-4e09-a7bc-da70b858fc3f
  8. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Picture It Publishing Platinum edition 2001

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture It Publishing Platinum edition 2001: I have installed my Picture It Publishing Platinum edition 2001 on my computer with windows 10. It will not open any of the files. I get an error message. What do I need to do to use this software?...
  10. i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...: i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i cant use it.... help. i use it for everything. what can I do. is there something comparable....