Windows 10: picture larger than screen

Discus and support picture larger than screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; picture is larger than screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by glug3, Aug 23, 2018.

1. glug3 Win User

picture larger than screen

picture is larger than screen

:)

glug3, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. picture larger than screen - Similar Threads - picture larger screen

2. Notepad keeps resizing itself to larger than the available screen space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notepad keeps resizing itself to larger than the available screen space: I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit and using 2 monitors. I'm also currently running Microsoft "PowerToys" "FancyZones" to define regions across both monitors.For some reason, each time I open Notepad in my 2nd monitor which uses 3 zones. The left zone is a singular...
  3. Blackweb RGB Gaming Mouse program display larger than screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blackweb RGB Gaming Mouse program display larger than screen.: Blackweb RGB Gaming Mousemodel: BWA20HO001ARecently purchased, mouse works as intended. Software/Program itself however does not, upon opening Blackweb mouse software to adjust mouse DPI, settings etc. the aspect ratio is larger than my laptops screen of 1366 x 768 there is...
  4. Can't see menus and buttons larger than my screen (1366x768)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see menus and buttons larger than my screen (1366x768): [ATTACH] Can I somehow zoom out like I can pages in web browser these windows apps? Here is example of Reddit signup, Reddit flairs, Charles proxy, and Firefox bookmarks. I am already using max resolution of 1366x768 on my laptop on Win10. Any trick to see everything? I...
  5. How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen?: I noticed some menus like in Charles Proxy and Firefox bookmarks are so long that they can't be wholly displayed, can't see all items. I even expanded my taskbar to be larger for one row so more icons can fit in, and now Firefox buttons for OK and Cancel for adding bookmarks...
  6. Desktop is larger than monitor and is blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop is larger than monitor and is blurry: I changed my screen resolution to higher than recommended then when I went back the desktop was too large for the monitor. The taskbar is cutoff halfway and I can barely see the close window button at the top of the screen as well as it is of lower quality and to get...
  7. Everything on my pc is larger than normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is larger than normal: I've got a dual monitor setup, my Main monitor looks perfect, but the everything on my other monitor looks larger than normal, and the scale size is 100%. And I cant change it to any lower. why?...
  8. display is larger than my monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display is larger than my monitor: I'm having a problem where my display is larger than my monitor.. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-is-larger-than-my-monitor/70f54546-51c2-4328-b9cf-3d6c2b702d92
  9. Folder on HDD showing larger than it actually is

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder on HDD showing larger than it actually is: I have a 3 TB WD Red, which I have had for around 2 years and it has been working fine, though in these last few weeks I have been experiencing weird issues with my torrent client that downloads to this hard drive. Originally I reinstalled my torrent client but that didn't...
  10. Any maximised window is larger than my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Any maximised window is larger than my screen: For many years I've assumed that the subject issue, described below, was a flaw unique to my particular monitors, a succession of iiyama models, always 1920 x 1200, my preferred resolution. But I was wrong, because I've today replaced my 24" iiyama Prolite E2403WS with a 24"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture is bigger than screen

2. windows 10 picture larger than screen