Windows 10: Picture moving slightly on monitor?

Discus and support Picture moving slightly on monitor? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, First post, so apologies if it's the incorrect forum..! I have a Win10 laptop at work, and we connect them to Philips monitors via USB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by martin2345uk, May 8, 2017.

1. Picture moving slightly on monitor?

Hi guys,
    First post, so apologies if it's the incorrect forum..!

I have a Win10 laptop at work, and we connect them to Philips monitors via USB.

Every so often, the whole image on the monitor will shift down by a couple of pixels - I can see it by the fact the lines under active taskbar icons go down to just one pixel in thickness.

After a while it usually shifts back up again, or I use the onscreen monitor controls and choose "reset" which shifts it up to the correct position.

It's hardy life and death but anyone know why this would be happening? It doesn't seem to happen on my monitor at home...

Thanks
    Picture moving slightly on monitor? [​IMG]

:)

martin2345uk, May 8, 2017

2. Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Hello Sudipta,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

• Was the laptop serviced recently?
    This issue might be caused due to cable loose connections.

Check if the issue is with the Hard drive. Go to the BIOS menu and move the laptop and check if the hard drive recognition varies.

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Check moving the laptop and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 8, 2017
  3. Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, May 8, 2017
Thema:

Picture moving slightly on monitor?

1. Picture moving slightly on monitor? - Similar Threads - Picture moving slightly

2. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  3. how to change windows profile picture to the default slightly transparent one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change windows profile picture to the default slightly transparent one: So i was just changing my profile picture to the photo i downloaded but turns out i didn't like it so i changed it to default C:/ProgramData/Microsoft/Default Account Pictures/ but when i changed it its not the default slightly transparent oneI want to change it to like this...
  4. Moving pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving pictures: I want to move pictures from the photos app to pictures. Can this be done? If so, how? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-pictures/8c5f91cd-469e-4b36-81ea-bbadf53727cf
  5. Computer Monitor suddenly turns slightly purpleishtint for some times!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Monitor suddenly turns slightly purpleishtint for some times!!: while i using my PC, Windows 10pro 64bit, without any issues. my new zebronicsmonitor suddenly purplish tint, comes and goes for some times. and also I already checked my all cables. that's not any new problem for me, i previously suffered from this problemWindows 7 32bit...
  6. Moving downloaded pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving downloaded pictures: I imported 125 pictures from my iPad and downloaded and extracted them. Now I have 125 individual photos that i want to put in a folder before I move them to Pictures. It will not let me open a new folder for them. How can I organize them into one folder?...
  7. Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry: I am using an external monitor with windows 10 installed laptop. External monitor is slightly blurry when viewed it alone. But when duplicates the display (both display ON) external monitor shows perfectly. This is a windows 10 issue. Windows7 doesn't have this issue. 148923
  8. Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry: I am using an external monitor with windows 10 installed laptop. External monitor is slightly blurry when viewed it alone. But when duplicates the display (both display ON) external monitor shows perfectly. This is a windows 10 issue. Windows7 doesn't have this issue. 148923
  9. (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly: I have encountered an issue with my second screen being zoomed in slightly. It happened out of the blue, both monitors went dark and when they came back my second monitor had a different background and was zoomed in slightly. Half of the task bar at the bottom screen is cut...
  10. Taskbar moving slightly out of bounds

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar moving slightly out of bounds: Hi all, I have just recently picked up a new Asus ultrabook which came pre-installed with Windows 10. Overall I am very content, however there is a minor bug I have run into. What happens is that my taskbar randomly moves a few centimetres to the right, which is kind of...