Windows 10: PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE

Discus and support PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HOW DO I GET A PICTURE FEATURING ON "SLEEP" MODE?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NattySuarez, May 20, 2021.

1. PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE

HOW DO I GET A PICTURE FEATURING ON "SLEEP" MODE?

:)

NattySuarez, May 20, 2021

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, May 20, 2021
  3. Sleep Mode with Pictures

Hello PAZatYORK,

For me to better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried plugging an external mouse and check if you can wake up your HP Spectre from sleep mode?

Moreover, I'd suggested to try enabling the Allow this device to wake the computer option using the Device Manager:

1. Press Windows key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc and press
    Enter.

2. Expand the Mice and other pointing devices, right-click on your
    touchpad driver.

3. Select Properties, then go to Power Management tab.

4. Make sure to check the box for Allow this device to wake the computer.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 20, 2021
  4. PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE

sleep mode

Hi disgruntledWC,

There could be other settings on your computer that triggers your computer to go on sleep even though the sleep settings is set to never. To ensure that the sleep and display settings are properly set, I suggest that you look into the Advanced Power Settings.
    Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and click Power Options.
    • On your preferred plan, click Change plan settings.
    • Click advanced power settings.
    • Expand Sleep option, and make sure to set the following:
    Sleep after : Never

Hibernate after : Never

5. Click Apply, then OK.

Please check also the screen saver option.

• Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen.
    • Click Screen saver settings.
    • Set your Screen saver to None.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, please observe if your computer still goes to sleep mode after a few minutes of inactivity.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 20, 2021
Thema:

PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE

1. PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE - Similar Threads - PICTURE SLEEP MODE

2. sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep mode: does my computers alarm sound off if the PC is asleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode/c2ecd7a5-73eb-4beb-b05d-271677d04c53
  3. no sleep mode

no sleep mode: how can i restore sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sleep-mode/c4aa3618-98e3-4e9a-baba-f00e89d4a2b0
  4. Sleep mode

Sleep mode: Hello, My computer won't go to sleep mode due to a process called MoUsoCoreWorker.exe. I have googled this problem and a suggested fix was to restart Windows Update Service in the Service Manager, unfortunately this is only a temporary fix. How would I permanently fix this...
  5. sleep mode

sleep mode: my laptop ASUS TUF A15 512GB SSD is taking too long to go to sleep mode like 1-2 minutes what could be the issue and how to resolve it ? It boots normally and comes out of sleep in about 3-5 seconds can some one help me...
  6. Sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep mode?: Is it working on the newest build? submitted by /u/whiffleboy666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx72gq/sleep_mode/
  7. sleep mode

sleep mode: Why is my computer not staying on sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode/feaa59a6-5398-435e-8347-b758f7d058d8
  8. Picture mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture mode: Hello, I have a small question about what would be the best ''picture mode'' for me to use on my LG monitor. It has a few options which from i mainly use Cinema mode, since i play a lot of gamesmainly GTA V but also watch a lot of YouTube and Anime. But since a few days i...
  9. Sleep mode

Sleep mode: Good day, Please what does allow hybrid sleep mode mean? I want my internet on and want to be connected to internet while my computer is asleep. Please explain hybrid sleep to me and how I can achieve my need. Camillus....
  10. Sleep Mode

Sleep Mode: I am running into an issue where every third or fourth time I press the delete key on Windows 10 while using Excel or Google Sheets most notably, my computer goes into sleep mode. It is incredibly frustrating, and I have changed all of my sleep settings to "Never." I...