Windows 10: picture on windows 10 login screen

Discus and support picture on windows 10 login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ArneGarvander, Feb 28, 2019.

1. picture on windows 10 login screen

Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing?
    Where does it come from?
    How can I select the best picture?

:)

ArneGarvander, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

picture on windows 10 login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 28, 2019
  4. enso Win User

picture on windows 10 login screen

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

picture on windows 10 login screen

1. picture on windows 10 login screen - Similar Threads - picture login screen

2. Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?: [ATTACH]Whenever you boot into Windows 10, the log-in screen tends to have a background […] This article Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Windows login screen no picture location data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows login screen no picture location data: I too often see Windows login screen with no picture location data and its really annoying when a nice one comes up I need for game -dev etc., why does it do this, and how is it fixed ? As seen here , there is NO location data , upper right, left ,middle to click on....
  4. Login on Windows 10 Pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login on Windows 10 Pictures: Hello there, I am trying to login into my laptop with pictures, but after a few fails it completely stoped to appear as an option, prompting instead the local device password, which I am not sure I had even assigned one. Thus when I try to input said password it replays...
  5. Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures

Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures: Up to recently, when I powered 'ON' my home pc and it opened the Windows 10 log in screen, I would see every several days changing landscape theme pictures. Before opening the Windows password field I would be asked 'did I like' or 'not like' what I saw. This fun and...
  6. Windows 10 picture login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 picture login: I'm having difficulty reverting back to picture login. I have been using picture login for the last four years and yesterday my daughter changed the login option from the login screen to typing the password. I have no idea what my typed password is and now cannot revert back...
  7. W10 login screen picture windows spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 login screen picture windows spotlight: How can I lock it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-login-screen-picture-windows-spotlight/9f31f70a-1577-4174-a42e-f80882368503
  8. Problem with Login Picture screen

Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  9. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  10. Windows 10 Disable Account Picture On Login Screen

Windows 10 Disable Account Picture On Login Screen: Hi everybody, I wish to disable the account picture on my login screen. That is to say, I want a flat-coloured screen, which displays the user/account name and the password line only as I prefer a clean slender design. I already disabled the login screen background...