Windows 10: Picture Password Enrollment Failure

Discus and support Picture Password Enrollment Failure in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to set up Picture Password for the first time. I've gone into the setters, sign-in options, picture password, add, put in the user account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by katlily99, Apr 13, 2020.

1. katlily99 Win User

Picture Password Enrollment Failure

I'm trying to set up Picture Password for the first time.

I've gone into the setters, sign-in options, picture password, add, put in the user account password, choose an image, then it says Enrollment Failure and doesn't give any information on why it's not working.... how do I get picture password to be added?

:)

katlily99, Apr 13, 2020
  2. JohnBoRo Win User

Picture Password

When I try to create a picture password I get a message telling me there was an enrollment failure when I select a picture

JohnBoRo, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Enrollment problem while changing the picture password on Windows 10

I am having a problem while changing the picture password in windows 10. it is telling that enrollment problem, so please provide the solution.

Original title: changing picture password

adiskmrah86, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Picture Password Enrollment Failure

Picture Password

Hi JohnBoRo

Try this:

-Disconnect your Microsoft account to your sign-in options, make it into a local account.

-Once it has become a local account, don't create a new password, leave it without a password.

-Go back. You should see that all the sign-in options only has the add button with them, including the picture password. [ all options should not include "change" button"]

Note: If you did not do step two, your existing pic password remains.

-After you did all this, THEN you make the password, and still you leave the pic password option vacant.

-Once you have done your password, THEN you make your picture password.

-Expect that after you finished creating the password, it will NOT freeze and fail. Hope that it will be successful.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

juan de jm, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Picture Password Enrollment Failure

1. Picture Password Enrollment Failure - Similar Threads - Picture Password Enrollment

2. Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76: Hello,I'm currently enrolling our devices into intune which are hybrid-device and had no issue for 95% of the devices but I get an issue with 3 devices that I can't enroll into Intune.dsregcmd /status gives me that AzureADJoined and DomainJoined are YESI have the MDMurl...
  3. Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76: Hello,I'm currently enrolling our devices into intune which are hybrid-device and had no issue for 95% of the devices but I get an issue with 3 devices that I can't enroll into Intune.dsregcmd /status gives me that AzureADJoined and DomainJoined are YESI have the MDMurl...
  4. Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. picture password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    picture password: Where is my picture password? It seems to no longer be available after my last update Windows 11 Home v22h2. First it was disabling the ability to move the toolbar. Now you have removed Picture Passwords. Why do you keep removing simple yet beneficial setting options? You...
  6. Picture Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture Password: Where is my picture password? It seems to no longer be available after my last update Windows 11 Home v22h2. First it was disabling the ability to move the toolbar. Now you have removed Picture Passwords. Why do you keep removing simple yet beneficial setting options? You...
  7. Password failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password failure: Hello, I have been having trouble with my pc lately as I cannot connect to it local account or Microsoft account. I tried all my passwords and when pressing the recover password it just goes back to the lock screen. What can i do?...
  8. Picture Password

Picture Password: When I try to create a picture password I get a message telling me there was an enrollment failure when I select a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-password/e48bade0-e1c2-4544-bcfc-38133d4f86bd
  9. Picture Password

Picture Password: When I go to try and do the picture password it will allow me to complete all the steps with no issue then it will say finished and state to try my new password next time I login. Problem is every time I sign out and go to login it wont let me do a picture password it still...
  10. Password failure

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password failure: I have a Dell PC which has accounts for all members of the family - W10 Myself as admin others as users I don’t use it … as I have my own PC. Daughter advised me Anti-virus about to expire – went to install new license and it does not accept (or I have forgot) my...