Windows 10: Picture password not showing up at login screen

Discus and support Picture password not showing up at login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/gukls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqhl3q/picture_password_not_showing_up_at_login_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gukls, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/gukls Win User

Picture password not showing up at login screen

/u/gukls, Nov 2, 2019
  2. JoeNamco Win User

password show

Not sure just what you want do you mean the pictures that show when on that screen or remove your login password as Jenicel Dri has suggested, a little more details would help us to help you.

JoeNamco, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 2, 2019
  4. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Picture password not showing up at login screen - Similar Threads - Picture password showing

2. Password Login Option Not Showing Up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Login Option Not Showing Up: I have an HP Laptop. When logging in, I have previously had three options: Pin, Fingerprint, and Password. Suddenly, the password option no longer is showing. I do not recall my pin and the fingerprint has worn down after years of use and no longer works. My email was set up...
  3. Password Login Option Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Login Option Not Showing Up: I have an HP Laptop. When logging in, I have previously had three options: Pin, Fingerprint, and Password. Suddenly, the password option no longer is showing. I do not recall my pin and the fingerprint has worn down after years of use and no longer works. My email was set up...
  4. Password Login Option Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up: I purchased a newto me computer and I cannot access the Picture Password at all, and nor can I figure out how to enable it. I cannot access secpol.msc or gpedit.msc.I'm baffled at this point and If someone could put me in the right direction that would be fantastic.Device...
  6. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up: I purchased a newto me computer and I cannot access the Picture Password at all, and nor can I figure out how to enable it. I cannot access secpol.msc or gpedit.msc.I'm baffled at this point and If someone could put me in the right direction that would be fantastic.Device...
  7. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen: After installing a Win10 update on 8/11/2021 the latest update, my profile picture no longer shows on my login screen.It shows at the Windows Start screen and when I drill down to profile settings.I've tried numerous things including replacing/restoring the image, rebooting,...
  9. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  10. Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers multiple options to login to your PC, ranging from simple PIN method to more complex Windows Hello Face unlock. But, at times you may face a situation where the Windows 10 login screen does not appear at [...] This post Windows 10 login...